Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Louise of Slough  (Read 3385 times)

Roland D Hay

I fancy a go on these and she says she's available today... Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

Don't worry... answered my own question on finding this thread, apparently she has a smile that cracks mirrors and is seriously ugly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26132.msg374788;topicseen#msg374788

Offline wombat

I saw her for a quickie last summer. BIG boobs but an even BIGGER belly - and it was rock hard! (her belly).  Won't go back.
Don't know why but I always check out the floor/carpet for some reason and I remember hers as being covered in hairs. Human or animal i'm not sure. Eugh.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I saw her for a quickie last summer. BIG boobs but an even BIGGER belly - and it was rock hard! (her belly).  Won't go back.
Don't know why but I always check out the floor/carpet for some reason and I remember hers as being covered in hairs. Human or animal i'm not sure. Eugh.

Sounds Classy..... ;)

Offline ForrestGump

I've noticed the floor too on several punts where I've had to lay my clothes down there in the absence of any chair or hooks to hang stuff. Thankfully the ones where I've had to do that have been clean but BL's just sounds really grim. The place has probably never been cleaned.  :(

Offline wombat

That place in Chalvey where I saw VIP Sophia was fine upstairs with the laminate floor but I also ended up seeing a couple of other girls there in the downstairs room. One was a milf type who was game but the other was called Nadia and was just a skank in my eyes. Anyway the carpet in that room I would have gladly hoovered for them if it got me a discount.

Offline ForrestGump

That place in Chalvey where I saw VIP Sophia was fine upstairs with the laminate floor but I also ended up seeing a couple of other girls there in the downstairs room. One was a milf type who was game but the other was called Nadia and was just a skank in my eyes. Anyway the carpet in that room I would have gladly hoovered for them if it got me a discount.

I posted a comment on Ludwig's review of Sophia because after my punt with her as I was dressing I was mildly entertained by the sight of her lovely trim naked form as she got busy pushing the floor mop around the laminate floor in the bedroom.

I didn't punt with any of the other girls in the Chalvey house but did catch a passing glimpse of one other as I made my way to the shower room downstairs. She was in the kitchen grabbing some food by the looks of it. I only saw her from behind but bodily she looked fit. She may have been the same age or possibly younger than Sophia and a little bit more curvy. Quite long straight blonde hair. I tried to match her up to an aw profile and thought she may have been Alice Superstar.

Offline wombat

Yeah I think that was Alice. First time I went to that place after i'd phoned and thought i'd "booked" Sophia I was given the choice of either Sophia or another girl who was stood there with wet hair and in a towel - I now know her to be Alice.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yeah I think that was Alice. First time I went to that place after i'd phoned and thought i'd "booked" Sophia I was given the choice of either Sophia or another girl who was stood there with wet hair and in a towel - I now know her to be Alice.

Yes Alice, as it transpired, answered the door to another punter when I was mid session with Sophia.
I didn't see her....or him, I hasten to add.