Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1398 times)

Offline jim73

Don't punt very often, but was in Edinburgh a few weeks back.

Have never been in an Edinburgh sauna, but I was close by & had a bit of time.

£25 at door & £50 to girl.

Helena was the only one in the lounge, but a pretty girl with long legs in a mini skirt was good enough for me  :rolleyes:

Offered a shower in room which I took, Helena stripped off, wee bit of a fondle both ways. Then onto ow, which i'm fine with, i've never had owo with a wg.

Then sex in multiple positions, finally came in bag in mish. I had another shower, Helena showered after me.

All in all, I had an enjoyable half an hour shagging a friendly, clean, pretty girl.

Offline Falkirk GND

Thanks for the review Jim  :thumbsup:

Could you describe Helena please - usual details... age/nationality/dress size/tits/shaved or not etc.

And did she offer owo?

Offline jim73

Sorry mate, 1st review.

Age, i would say mid to late twenties.

A chatty eastern european accent.

Dress size? I don't know. maybe an 8.

Kinda dirty blonde hair.

She was tallish in heels, slim, long legs, nice arse, small tits but a nice handful, didn't mind her nipples getting sucked. completely shaven.

No offer of owo & I didn't ask. There was no kissing, but I didn't go for a kiss anyway, i'm only interested in the shag, so I don't know if it's a possibility or not.

Offline Falkirk GND

That's great, thanks.  All reviews are useful, but the more info on the girl and her services, the better  :drinks:

Offline Subboy1980

That's great, thanks.  All reviews are useful, but the more info on the girl and her services, the better  :drinks:

Do the girls wear susies for you at this sauna or not?  When I go to to BSS I'm told to bring  my own which is pish!
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Largs43

It's not unusual to see a girl at Scorpio or the Newtown wearing stockings, but in my experience they've always been hold-ups, never a suspender belt. And they whip them off quick as a flash in the room if you don't ask them quickly to keep them on!