Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa8585 - Hotel Outcall  (Read 893 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5795682) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Escobar0921

External Link/Members Only

1 hour Outcall @ £250

This was a meet from end of July but only just getting around to posting review.
In all honesty it's been a while since I've had any sort of intimacy, so looking through reviews on here I decided to drop Lisa a text and can vouch for all the positives she has on here.

Comms:
All done through text and she always got back promptly and never kept me waiting. Giving updates of her journey all the way to my hotel door. And once I'm spoke very good English.

Lisa:
I don't think her pictures do her justice. She looks much better in person. Petite with a pretty smile. Dressed as requested as well.

Services:
Can't fault anything. I mentioned to her at start that I was a little nervous since it's been a while but she eased me right in and everything felt natural. DFK and also spitting in my mouth(may not be for everyone but I like it)OWO, reverse oral and she seems to love it and sex in various positions and to end a very good back massage.

Pros:
Looks
Very genuine person
Good chat
Great GFE. If you're looking for something intimate and passionate. I highly recommend

Cons:
Not really any but I guess you could say bit expensive.

Would I go back? Next time I'm back in London 100%

Not used to doing reviews but anything else you'd like to know about the meet just ask. I'll try fill in