Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage vivastreet Wrexham  (Read 1766 times)

Online Asianfucker4432

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this? Outcalls prices look like FS prices
Need an Asian fuck in Wrexham but seems impossible to find
Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline 23Rangersman23

defo TOFTT and report back fella.

Offline Boredbobby

Hi sorry to disappoint but it’s rejoice massage on Hope Street.  :dash:

Offline 23Rangersman23

Hi sorry to disappoint but it’s rejoice massage on Hope Street.  :dash:
But do they do outcalls Boredbobby? Do you know fella?

Offline Boredbobby

No idea. They replied to me to say incall location was the shop in hope street.

Offline chesterpunter

Can't you get one from the chester area?
Anything thai or Chinese massage in wrexham is shit, it ain't much better in chester but there's some more options from 9 miles away.
Most of the massage girls don't drive so there's another reason you'll always struggle with an out all.
Good luck in your search

Offline chesterpunter

That said, Coco offered outcalls in Liverpool who is the Ad owner, maybee the prices are reflecting her trip over from her liverpool shop.
She doesn't work in the wrexham one, and this is a shame because she's hot.
Just phone her up and ask will be your best bet.

Online Thephoenix

Can't you get one from the chester area?
Anything thai or Chinese massage in wrexham is shit, it ain't much better in chester but there's some more options from 9 miles away.
Most of the massage girls don't drive so there's another reason you'll always struggle with an out all.
Good luck in your search

I must just be lucky, or maybe it's my charm, good looks and huge penis. Or more likely they just feel sorry for this ol' codger, but I've enjoyed two positive services from the Wrexham and Chester Chinese shops recently...see reviews, and believe me I'm not easily pleased.

Offline Tokyo2040

Did make trip there this week after early trip in April when first opened. Service was pretty good and place is very clean. I try write review over weekend.

Offline 23Rangersman23

I must just be lucky, or maybe it's my charm, good looks and huge penis. Or more likely they just feel sorry for this ol' codger, but I've enjoyed two positive services from the Wrexham and Chester Chinese shops recently...see reviews, and believe me I'm not easily pleased.

just read your reviews pheonix so will revisit both wrexham and chester shops now the dust has settled. ta fella.