Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 2208 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline magpie252

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 Hour - £100

The Lady:
Kay openly admits to being in her early 60's but could easily pass for somebody 10 years younger, or more.
Soft taught skin, no sign of excess fat or cellulite etc, very nice pair of tits, just over 5' 0"
Blonde wavy hair, a little bit too much hairspray for my taste, it wasn't soft to touch.
South coast accent, despite claiming to have lived in the area for many years.

Well known dock side apartment block, multi story car park next door.
Not her home, I'd describe it as functional rather than luxurious, en-suit bathroom available before & after the meeting.
Kay has a small yappy dog, settled down as soon as it had seen me, to my knowledge, didn't come into the bedroom even though the door was left open.

Communication:
Booked by txt a couple of days before, all very fast & professional.
Final apartment number & door code given once I was parked up.

Services:
Kay has possibly the shortest profile on AW & doesn't give much away, in no particular order: owo, ro, 69, face sitting, mish, doggy, tit fucking & cum on body.
All delivered with a smattering of dirty talk & as though she was genuinely enjoying it.
Kay doesn't accept clothing requests, you take what ever she's wearing that day.

Would I Return:
At only £100 for a full-on GFE with a fit MILF it was excellent value for money.
Personally, for me, the service was a little too Vanilla for my liking, but that's a refection on me, not Kay
I'd recommend Kay to anybody looking for for a fit little MILF

Offline Prestonlad327

Nice review, I really need to get around to seeing this lady, sounds right up my street  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: