Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Punting getting boring?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Is it just me or is puting getting boring just now? Seems like all we are doing is trying to these days is dodge a bad punt with a Romanian girl ...... It's not fun like it used to be when we had a wide choice of hot girls to choose from........ What's everyone's thoughts?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Rochdull lad

Probably not the one you were looking for, tazman; but I think you've posted this on the wrong Board.  From what I read, I think this is a UK-wide problem, not just a Scottish one.

If your post hadn't been shown as the latest one on the Regional discussions Boards, I'd have missed it and I'm sure others will as the day progresses.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:07:32 am by Rochdull lad »

Offline tazman1002001

Hey Rochdull......sorry I was directing the post to my fellow punters in Scotland but agree its probably a UK widespread problem affecting us all.... Will leave it here for now and may add it to the Uk Forum at a later date.....but thanks for highlighting
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline the fitter

Punting is always exciting I love the variety, sounds as if you just need a rest Taz. and keep away from the Romainians bad punt with them is depressing. ;)

HappyCappy

Is it just me or is puting getting boring just now? Seems like all we are doing is trying to these days is dodge a bad punt with a Romanian girl ...... It's not fun like it used to be when we had a wide choice of hot girls to choose from........ What's everyone's thoughts?

I totally agree. I think the problem is the same everywhere and I've been punting up and down the country.

London is obviously whore mecca in the UK. Thing is it is also Scam mecca. If you're reasonably savvy though you're OK.

In the central belt of Scotland the Romanians just seem to take over and flood AW with these BS profiles, promising the Earth with rock bottom prices and delivery very little. They easily outnumber the genuine girl profiles. I just wish AW would introduce an option to filter people out by nationality as if you could filter out the Romanian Nationals you'd save yourself so much hassle. Obviously they wont as they make so much money from them.

I'm very disillusioned with the whole scene at the moment to be honest.  :(

With the exception of that New Polish lassie the other day I've had mediocre or bad punts left right and centre.

Cornish sub

No, not boring in the slightest for me, just expensive and bank account unfriendly.

Offline kink

I have a to-see list which is growing by the day. Do your research and pick out the genuine whores that meet your requirements.

Not boring, yet!

Offline tazman1002001

HappyCappy who was that polish girl .....can you post a link or write a review?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Totally agree with you Taz
Not enough good girls about ...The Romanians look good but looks ain't everything , even if it's not a B.S .
My puntings right down .
Would love some  female UK students  :thumbsup:

BootyAddict

once youve had a ee, south america, asian etc it can be samey

i do miss old school london st. now ill only occasionally get a cheap as chips lunchtime session or a top quality bird for high dollar.

HappyCappy

HappyCappy who was that polish girl .....can you post a link or write a review?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not got round to writing the review yet mate but she was really good. She's a model too so she's a bit tricky to get hold of but I had a cracking time. I think she's up to Edinburgh because she's in this weekends Torture Gardens event as a model.

Pictures are accurate but clearly a year old. She's had a kid since then - quite recently as far as I could tell - and she's not got a caesarian scar on her stomach. If you like face fucking / aggressive deep throat she's the girl for you!

After I fucked her throat she rode me like a girl possessed! Good times! :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

Thanks for that.....

Reading reviews from other areas I see that Hungarian girls seem to be on the up...... Look at this example External Link/Members Only ....only £60 for the hour  :yahoo: and great reviews.....there are loads of these girls down south.....wonder why they don't venture up here.......we just get left with all the trashy Romanians  :dash:
Banned by:

Closet freak

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not got round to writing the review yet mate but she was really good. She's a model too so she's a bit tricky to get hold of but I had a cracking time. I think she's up to Edinburgh because she's in this weekends Torture Gardens event as a model.

Pictures are accurate but clearly a year old. She's had a kid since then - quite recently as far as I could tell - and she's not got a caesarian scar on her stomach. If you like face fucking / aggressive deep throat she's the girl for you!

After I fucked her throat she rode me like a girl possessed! Good times! :yahoo:

When you say tricky to get hold of , how tricky was it ?  She says you need to cam first  did you have to go through all this bollox  :hi:

HappyCappy

When you say tricky to get hold of , how tricky was it ?  She says you need to cam first  did you have to go through all this bollox  :hi:

No I didn't like. She also said she only did outcalls but she did an incall for me.