Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bengali Amaya AKA SexyAsianGirl - Liverpool Street - sloppiest BJ  (Read 5070 times)

15 review(s) for SexyBengaliAmaya (9 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Garyhart

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened 2 months ago
Time - 30 mins
Location - 5 mins from Liverpool St station, slightly north of Aldgate station. Basic flat on a backstreet but anyone who works in the shops nearby probably knows what’s going on (not that IGAF lol)

Comms - call initially followed by texts to get exact location as it was hard to locate

Looks - facially isn’t a looker, not my usual type in that sense, and she’s quite heavy, but I was there mainly for the slop. very short, probably around 5’1 or a bit shorter, quite bad with judging SPs height as my head is usually elsewhere  :D

Services - sloppy OWO and penetration (protected)

After starting the service a bit late as I initially couldn’t find her location, I got there in peace and was nicely welcomed by Amaya.

Quick pleasantries and the £100 was exchanged.

Before getting on the bed she laid out a towel on it and I knew it was going to be a good one. Blowjob went straight to a very sloppy mess, never seen my dick and balls that soaked in slob. Instructed her to spit on my dick and she proceeded to gather all the spit from my dick and unload it all over it again and onto my midsection. DT was near perfect as there was no gag and she licked my balls from this position.

I wanted her to ride me however she said she can’t as she’s no good at it. Decided to doggy instead which was ok, she’s not my usual type so doggy didn’t really turn me on this time but her pussy did feel good. Wanted to end in mish as she’s quite compact and she started kissing my shoulder constantly, I chose not to attempt any kisses with her as she’s not my type. Ended in mish and a shower was offered which I declined.

Very good SP as she does try to satisfy you as much as possible, her oral is extremely good and her pussy does feel very good. Would visit again (and frequently) if her rates were lower but I won’t as I’m not sexually attracted to her

Offline Thedawn96

Lovely mate, who would you compare her to facially if anyone?

Offline Asslover12

Lovely mate, who would you compare her to facially if anyone?

Your typical South Asian aunty.

Offline Garyhart

Probably the best description. I didn’t focus a lot on her face as there was no attraction to it. If you prefer a looker facially, then she isn’t the SP for you