Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Vivien X2 - Maidenhead  (Read 2439 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5830868) (35 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online tictacs

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services: FK, OWO, CIM, RO, protected sex

Price: £140 for 1 hour

Comms: Booked by text with fairly quick responses from her.

The girl: Very sexy MILF type. Leggy brunette, great fake tits and toned body. Good range of pictures on her profile so I knew what to expect.

The meet:

This took place a few months ago. Initially I tried booking her for the same day but she was always fully booked. Eventually was able to agree a booking slot for the evening of the following day. 

Quick text to confirm my arrival and she let me in. Vivien was stunning, she was in heels and not much else. I accepted a quick shower and then joined her in the bedroom.

Started off standing and kissing. This was fairly light, not DFK by any means.

We then moved onto the bed and stripped off. Plenty of kissing, sucking and fondling of her lovely enhanced tits. Continued this for quite a while before making my way down for some RO.

Next I lay back as she gave me some amazing OWO, enjoyed this a lot. Really varied and plenty of attention to the balls too.

She then put the condom on and climbed on top for some cowgirl, loved seeing her fit body as she was riding me especially her boobs, she felt nice and tight. Eventually changed to doggy and then finished in missionary with her legs wrapped around me.

After a bit of a chat and a breather we began round two. This time I asked for OWO with her on her knees on the floor and me standing. After a few minutes of this I exploded in her mouth, she kept sucking until she had every drop and then went off to the bathroom to dispose of it.

I was completely drained by this point so got dressed, quick kiss goodbye and I was on my way. Checked my phone on the way out and I'd been there exactly 59 minutes so no complaints there time wise!

Overall: I really enjoyed this punt and left feeling extremely satisfied. I'll definitely try and see Vivien again sometime.   

Offline Bonker

The middle pic looks as if it's a different woman from the other 2. Pics look stolen or at least heavily photoshopped. Nationality Hungarian, primary language english.
The whole profile looks dodgy.

Sorry buddy if it's a genuine review but I'm sceptical.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 10:54:42 pm by Bonker »

Online tictacs

Fair enough. She's well reviewed on here (which is how she came to my attention initially) so don't just have to take my word for it.

I guess the pictures by the window are more "professional" looking but I mainly focused on the more amateur mirror selfies in the gallery before meeting her. 

Offline TallnHung

She is well reviewed here.
Seen her in same location and can confirm TicTacs description.
Definitely Hungarian (I speak a few simple phrases) so guess she has English there as she speaks good English, better than most Brits speak Hungarian I'd wager.
Tall, slim, quite attractive and well done bolt ons. We didn't click so not seen her again and j like them curvier but I enjoyed all the same. Have reviewed her here.

Offline Marvelous

Seen her twice nice friendly girl but getting really busy which probably having an impact on service.

Second time around the snoggers delight she wasn't giving it up as well as the first time around, walked out not the salme buzz as my first visit.

Offline Often Visitor

If you are looking for a real photo of her this is it she is FAF :cool:

Photo removed
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 04:27:13 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline willabe

Yep thats her. Really nice girl. Very fit. Has quite a serious face when she cums....  :lol:

Offline TallnHung

If you are looking for a real photo of her this is it she is FAF :cool:

Yes thats her.
Where did you find this?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 04:27:32 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Often Visitor

I wouldn't divulge to my source tbh I just wanted to show bonker that he was talking rubbish :dash:

Online Hotdogger

Those 3 pics attached just show what a difference a photographer can make...decent lighting and a bit of retouching and the pics will look stunning compared to a selfie that's not well lit.  Would have to say that she looks FAF in all of the pics.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wouldn't divulge to my source tbh I just wanted to show bonker that he was talking rubbish :dash:

I’ll refer you to the rules..  :unknown:
22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify, this means no personal photos at all from anywhere.