Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparklysecrets - Wolverhampton  (Read 6135 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only

Nice first meeting with Ivy which took place in recent weeks. Have seen some other reviews on here and yes she is a bit quirky and the room is a bit like a student one but I had a great time.

Easy comms, sorted by text quickly and good logistics given for finding her place.

Lookswise she is better than AW would indicate and she has a lovely pair on her with a just fantastic bum. After some nice chat and paperwork sorted into a decent massage and then me on her. Followed by rounds of OWO,  RO, playing with toys, sex in a few positions (she is very tight BTW)  and then me finishing over her. Nice experience, not everyone will like her style maybe, but she is lovely, kind and adventurous and i will be seeing again soon.

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only

Nice first meeting with Ivy which took place in recent weeks. Have seen some other reviews on here and yes she is a bit quirky and the room is a bit like a student one but I had a great time.

Easy comms, sorted by text quickly and good logistics given for finding her place.

Lookswise she is better than AW would indicate and she has a lovely pair on her with a just fantastic bum. After some nice chat and paperwork sorted into a decent massage and then me on her. Followed by rounds of OWO,  RO, playing with toys, sex in a few positions (she is very tight BTW)  and then me finishing over her. Nice experience, not everyone will like her style maybe, but she is lovely, kind and adventurous and i will be seeing again soon.

Thanks for review. Could you elaborate on " her style" please. Cheers. Oh, and what area is she in ?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:52:26 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Joball87

Location is not massively far away from the main hospital - 10mins. If you like a sterile apartment setup the venue is not for you, pretty sure it's her flat and has a lived-in feel but clean and for me felt more realistic for GFE. Hope that helps.

Offline tesla

price paid? time spent? both bits of important information missing from you review OP

Offline Joball87

Still getting up to speed here - 150 IN for an hour.

Offline tesla

Still getting up to speed here - 150 IN for an hour.

thanks for the speedy reply

try reading this guide it may help in the future   External Link/Members Only

Offline kingdom

Is it a reasonably safe are ? Parking?

Offline Joball87

Yep, reasonably safe. Some pubs closeby too. Parked my modernish car and it didnt feel out of place at all. Or u could taxi it in from train station but then mess around getting one back. Drive if you can and enjoy if you go.

Offline guymids-72

For some reason her profile always make me feel sad.
I'm sure she is independent given how long her profile has been live for, there's just something about it that makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

Offline WelshClipper

For some reason her profile always make me feel sad.
I'm sure she is independent given how long her profile has been live for, there's just something about it that makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

I am not 100% sure what makes you uncomfortable. My experience several years ago was that there was no loo available so dont drink prior and drop in the pub for a quick piss beforehand. This may have changed since I visited.

Her place can be described as small and well lived in. No pristine king size bed here.

But if you can get past that, her body is absolutely crackin’ and she does OWO, RO and fucks as much as you want. Cant remember if she DFK’d.

Most of her photos seem to be schoolgirl dresses and blouses, these completely cover her very nubile womanly curves. Worth the punt IMV.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Offline guymids-72

I am not 100% sure what makes you uncomfortable. My experience several years ago was that there was no loo available so dont drink prior and drop in the pub for a quick piss beforehand. This may have changed since I visited.

Her place can be described as small and well lived in. No pristine king size bed here.

But if you can get past that, her body is absolutely crackin’ and she does OWO, RO and fucks as much as you want. Cant remember if she DFK’d.

Most of her photos seem to be schoolgirl dresses and blouses, these completely cover her very nubile womanly curves. Worth the punt IMV.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Cheers mate.
For some reason the photos just seem to show her not being happy.....must be purely down to me

Offline Joball87

She is a nice girl, can hold a conversation well and quite witty, as well as having a great body. As a few have said the AW photos aren't very flattering.

Offline WelshClipper

Cheers mate.
For some reason the photos just seem to show her not being happy.....must be purely down to me

Nope. Not you. I think she purposely dresses down. Always been the same. For discretion  :unknown:

I should add, she is not a clock watcher thru the punt but when times up you have to leave on time, no shower of course cos no bathroom.

So best not plan any second pops at 5 to the hour. She will probably decline.  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 07:57:29 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Spearce

She used to work with (for) her boyfriend (pimp) my understanding is that they were in an actual relationship but that he was "encouraging" her to do this, I stopped meeting her after I met him, I think I posted a comment on a different post about her but didn't do a full review as she had my personal details (he took photos of my car and number plate at the merry boys pub across from her flat)

Offline Reppit

Is that Merry boys on (Road name removed as per rule #22)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:32:22 am by daviemac »

Offline bigjim

Is that Merry boys on

Dont think we are surposed to give out info on SP location in such detail are we?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:32:45 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Dont think we are surposed to give out info on SP location in such detail are we?
We aren't but quoting it is as bad.

Offline antony8821

I emailed her last week to meet, she emailed me back with in about 20 mins with her number. I was in wolves between clients and wanted 30 min booking.

took her 55 minutes to get back to me, by this time I said i wanted a 15 min ( at this point i had never told her i wanted 30 mins) she replied saying 'that isn't intimate' i replied saying no thats fine, unfortunately i am on short time due to being at work. she then replied, but its not intimate? i said thats fine. text her again asking if she wanted the booking, waited another 30 mins and nothing so upped and left. shame really, I dont know what she classes as 'intimate' but i dont get intimate with WGs.

Offline PeterJ

I emailed her last week to meet, she emailed me back with in about 20 mins with her number. I was in wolves between clients and wanted 30 min booking.

took her 55 minutes to get back to me, by this time I said i wanted a 15 min ( at this point i had never told her i wanted 30 mins) she replied saying 'that isn't intimate' i replied saying no thats fine, unfortunately i am on short time due to being at work. she then replied, but its not intimate? i said thats fine. text her again asking if she wanted the booking, waited another 30 mins and nothing so upped and left. shame really, I dont know what she classes as 'intimate' but i dont get intimate with WGs.

Looking at her profile I’d guess she’s meaning the 15 min is just bj or hj, not full sex.

In the Q&A “ Q. 15 minutes service?   A. I only offer blow job and hand relief. If you want to book me for intimacy. It is half an hour and 1 hour.”