Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominicans  (Read 734 times)

Offline Silencio

Anyone else noticed a large number of 'Dominican' profiles with 100/hr rates?

The photos always look great and their bodies always tempt me, but surely it's too good to be true at 100/hr? Wonder what's caused the trend, anyone had a legit positive experience with one of these profiles?

Offline RMwonderer

The photos always look great and their bodies always tempt me, but surely it's too good to be true at 100/hr? Wonder what's caused the trend, anyone had a legit positive experience with one of these profiles?

I've been once. Girl was legit. Bot sure what the catch is

Offline Mr Sinister

Wonder what's caused the trend, anyone had a legit positive experience with one of these profiles?

There's been a bit of an influx of Latinas coming in they must have found an easy way into the country since brexit. Latinas for me are hit and miss, profile's are usually photoshopped jobs or B&S. It's always a gamble even if it's a B&S you still get some big assed latina with a busted face.

Offline LLPunting

Perhaps they're just trying to avoid the reputation of Brazilians barring them from search filters and punter aversion to guaranteed "esstra babee".   :unknown:
If they're posting genuine pics then makes sense to brand away from the B&S crews.
Novelty factor, fishing for those tick list punters.

Plenty of dodgy Romanians who keep changing the flags they scam under "I'm Asian baby", "Muslim", "Italiano ciao!", "Spanish chica", "Hungarian MILF", "German", "Russian", "Polish"...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:24:38 pm by LLPunting »

Offline mightymunce

I have to say my experience with Brazilians is that they are dishonest with pics, services advertised and actual services.

I just avoid.

Offline Silencio

Perhaps they're just trying to avoid the reputation of Brazilians barring them from search filters and punter aversion to guaranteed "esstra babee".   :unknown:

Ahhh hadn't considered that, that would make sense.

Offline sparkus

Yeah, sudden influx of them into London, which is odd when you consider it's an island of 10m people.

Offline scutty brown

Amazing what those bloody monks will do to get converts