Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Rae darlington  (Read 3106 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened about a month ago but forgot to review.

Coms all sorted via text message, nice and prompt and address given and within an hour I was heading to Darlington. £80 for 30 mins, little bit on the pricey side but I really fancied her from her pics.

Arrived at location and parked up, apartment looked fairly modern and was definitely fit for purpose. Knocked and key in by the magic door and greeted by amber in a green bra and knickers set. First thought was she looked good but no where near as good as her photos suggest, just not as toned as she looks in her photos, but still looked decent. Do paperwork sorted out and Amber is straight in for a little dfk before moving down to perform owo, great technique, nice and deep with loads of spit. Carried this on for a little before I moved her around to 69, lovely clean fresh clout, and quite responsive I’d say, so on with the Mac and she climbs on cowgirl, decent but not going to get me to pop so down on her back and into mish, and she can take a good fucking like but the heat often gets the better of me and loose wood, so couple mins break and Amber is straight back down for more owo, again great technique and I could feel the ponr approaching, so I gave amber the warning I was about to cum and although her profile states cim, she did pull away and wanked me off instead which was a bit of a disappointment I must say. Quick clean up and a little chat and I was way again.

Overall, a decent pint with a nice lass but there are definitely better and hotter out there for less too so I probably wouldn’t return

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers pal, dunno why mine didn’t work
You posted the mobile version, if you do that you have to take the middle bit out External Link/Members Only  WebApp/Default.asp?Ref=06%2F08%2F2021+18%3A20%3A43#profile_   2593205

Which leaves  External Link/Members Only  that works.

Offline Davey677

You posted the mobile version, if you do that you have to take the middle bit out External Link/Members Only  WebApp/Default.asp?Ref=06%2F08%2F2021+18%3A20%3A43#profile_   2593205

Which leaves  External Link/Members Only  that works.

Cheers Davie, I’ll try that next time

Offline AgedCases

She was my last punt, back in April 2019. Had an awesome snog but her oral technique did nothing for me. Got to blow my load in her mouth though.

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the review. Glad she is still good. Shame she is not I Newcastle anymore