Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever see Teen Slut Sally?  (Read 1001 times)

pleasure

Did any of you guys ever see a girl who went by the name of Teen Slut Sally? She was around in Derby for a brief period early last year.

I saw her on her very first day working - at least that was what she claimed, though her level of experience gave me no reason to doubt her word. She was very petite, a slim redheaded girl. I'd describe her as seriously beautiful, though that's probably more to do with my personal preferences than any objective standards of beauty.

I was keen to see her again straight away, but shortly after the first time I saw her I was ill, and hence not feeling much like punting. A couple of weeks later, just as I was recovering and thinking about booking her again, her profile disappeared.

She was one of the best punts I ever had. Out of sheer curiosity, I'd love to know if any of you guys ever saw her, what you thought of her if you did, and (although this part is a long shot) if anyone has the vaguest of clues what happened to her.

Johnnybravo1975

I have pics of her, was tempted to see her (From memory she said she was near a Sainsburys) but I thought she worked through a pimp and therefore waited on it.

pleasure

Yeah that sounds like her. When I rang up to arrange I did get a guy, but when I met her it all seemed fine. If I remember rightly he "managed" another girl I knew too, and it all seemed above-board. I was gutted when she disappeared just as I was about to return.