Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours - Manchester City Centre / South Manchester  (Read 714 times)

Offline nsa_fun_87

Due to the increasing prices on Adultwork and the difficulty in actually trying to set up a meet, im thinking of trying more parlours as theoretically there should always a few options available. I primarily work in the city centre or south manchester/stockport.

That being said, are there any parlours in the city centre or south manc you guys would recommend? Apart from picadilly selecta cos i know about that or ksg as i believe thats closed.

Taaa

Offline westeros

Due to the increasing prices on Adultwork and the difficulty in actually trying to set up a meet, im thinking of trying more parlours as theoretically there should always a few options available. I primarily work in the city centre or south manchester/stockport.

That being said, are there any parlours in the city centre or south manc you guys would recommend? Apart from picadilly selecta cos i know about that or ksg as i believe thats closed.

Taaa

Cosmopolitan on Portland Street.

Pretty decent mix of girls and normally a good service.

Offline nsa_fun_87

Had no idea about that punting wiki - amazing intel. Will probably try cosmopolitan or diamond dollz first. Thanks