Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - London Bridge  (Read 4937 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brand242

So I finally met Ameera a couple of weeks back. 90 mins at her incall location not far from the shard. £280 (anal was £50 extra).

She’s already got a lot of positive reviews here, which helped. Thank you for those that posted recent ones.  :hi:

Dropped her a text, arranged the meet for the next day. Comms were generally good via text which allowed me and her to understand boundaries. Told her I like pse. She did want to speak on the phone to scope me out as she’d not seen me before. All was fine though.

Location was the only negative of the punt…bitch to get to for me, in the congestion charge zone, parking awful and she’s in a tower block with some undesirables living there. Views of the shard were fantastic though, which will now become a bit of a symbol of me pounding her arse on the living room sofa as I marvelled at the engineering.

Ameera delivers PSE well - solid face fucking, decent rimming, likes to be fucked in the arse hard, fingers everywhere and takes facials well. There are some limitations (no water sports), but did partake in kinks of mine, we agreed to do during comms: use of oils, roleplay outfits, milk and cream play and DP.

While previous reviews were helpful, Ameera’s current look is different to the old pictures. She’s bigger than all those pictures you see on the older reviews, but she did make that clear to me during comms. She’s a size 10 now (bigger end / slight belly), confirmed by wearing the size 10 maid outfit I brought along very well. Facially she is attractive and I found her attractive and her body size so it wasn’t an issue for me. However just bear this in mind if expecting the size 6 photos from previous reviews. She may well get back there though as she kept going on about the strict diet she’s on to lose weight.

Highlights for those that want more detail  :)
- nice maid roleplay start, butt plug inserted since I arrived. played the role well and got into a submissive mode quickly. Solid face fucking, good use of toys, let me place fingers wherever I wanted and allowed me to use a lot of baby oil…tit wank and Face fucked her in all sorts of positions, then into some pussy fucking in doggy, could feel the butt plug on the other side. Then onto anal doggy in the living room, the shard in full view. Did some DP but the dildo she had was quite small. She said she forgot her other toys, but DP all the same. Lots of dirty talk, onto her knees to receive an explosive facial.

Cleaned up, chatted and next was a gym role play. Again played it well. Soaked her top ready for a wet t shirt competition. She then poured cream over my cock and face fucked herself. Then poured the cream over her wet t shirt and tits. More oil, face fucking, anal in different positions. I enjoyed her squatting on my cock in reverse cow girl. Finally made it to the bedroom and fucked her in number of positions, mostly anal. Memorable ones were the anal piledriver and then on her side with one leg up in the air, Ameera urging me in to “fuck my ass while You watch me finger my cunt in the mirror”. Another facial finish. She’s very flexible.

Another rest and we had 15 mins left. Back in the living room, we went again, trying for the 3rd pop, which i don’t usually make in such a short time. However Ameera’s DT got me hard quickly. I then got her to sit on the sofa, then I stood on it straddling her and she let me piledrive her mouth. Cock very hard now and more dirty talk from her. No time left, but I cheekily asked for her ass one last time and she was game for it. Fucked her hard again, Ameera now egging me on to go harder and pull her hair. Came in the bag while fucking her ass.

3 intense and memorable pops in 90 mins. Definitely a positive for me.

Off to the shower, where Ameera remembered I wanted to do some milk play with her. So she allowed me to pour it over her while she played with herself. I was spent. We showered up, chatted a little bit more before I left a little over time. Very happy.

What I liked about Ameera was that she read the sex and my likes very well…knowing I was into pse, she delivered on what I wanted to the point for the last rounds she was egging me on, telling me to do this and that to her. Also plays a sub role well. She’s also good to talk to between rounds.

I will definitely be seeing Ameera again, most likely at another location though or for an outcall. Just a shame she doesn’t do full pse services, otherwise I would be back more frequently.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:57:43 pm by Brand242 »

Online hendrix

Nice one!

I've somehow managed to not see her even though she's been around for ages and clearly delivers most of my likes. Given the current dearth of PSE options, I should get round to it!

Offline Richjimbo

Where can I find her contact details - can someone lease DM me. Thx

Offline Brand242

Nice one!

I've somehow managed to not see her even though she's been around for ages and clearly delivers most of my likes. Given the current dearth of PSE options, I should get round to it!

Yep I found myself in the same position as you…she was more on the list as a plan B and I would try and meet the usual pse providers. I should have seen her sooner. Her anal is up the with the best. Gapes well.

And the longer it went into the meeting, the more sub she became, most likely because she got more comfortable to take things a little further.

Offline Brand242

Where can I find her contact details - can someone lease DM me. Thx

Just sign up to EH. All her information is on there. She said she used to be on aw, but will not return, so I don’t think there’s any other alternative than EH.

Offline tantraman

... Ameera’s current look is different to the old pictures. She’s bigger than all those pictures you see on the older reviews ...

... that is, Ameera is now bigger than her old photos collected here :music:

Offline Zen calm

Great review OP really love the detail!

May I ask how hard you were able to face fuck Ameera? Her EH profile states that she does light face fucking. Were you able to go ahead at her without issue?

Offline Brand242

Great review OP really love the detail!

May I ask how hard you were able to face fuck Ameera? Her EH profile states that she does light face fucking. Were you able to go ahead at her without issue?

Ask away! During comms I requested face fucking and she did reply by saying how far she can go depends on size and shape of cock….so fair play for her trying to manage expectations. I was confident I would be ok as I’m average in length and shape is fine. While I’ve had my share of experiences of girls that cannot DT / FF, the top PSE performers have no problem. I’d recommend anyone who is massive to discuss with her.

During the meeting in certain positions I managed to get deeper than others, plus as she warmed up, it’s like she worked out how to take it deeper and harder. In the 3rd round she was egging me on, even placing my hand on her neck etc…dare i say she seemed to be getting into it and turning her on? As I said she’s a top performer. FF in that 3rd round was memorable….one hand on back of head, hair scrunched up, another round her neck and controlling her head while pushing my cock deeper and then i would exit her mouth with spit, slop etc around my cock…then she would take a breath and we would go again. She’s not the biggest drooler though, which is something I enjoy.

she does have a gag reflex though so she won’t hold it down nose to belly for long, but is better than average. Just make it clear to her you are requesting FF, get the response about size and shape and discuss how you want to take it when communicating with her. She was very open and friendly with her comms, which can be difficult when making requests to some girls.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 07:14:40 pm by Brand242 »

Offline mace-window

Nice one!

Now that is very strange coming from you Hendrix.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I've seen alot of this SPs reviews and she seems like a top performer but I look at her pics and I feel nothing at all, and it turns out those pics are no longer accurate either  :(.

Offline mace-window

I've seen alot of this SPs reviews and she seems like a top performer but I look at her pics and I feel nothing at all, and it turns out those pics are no longer accurate either  :(.

Different strokes for different folks. I find her attractive but I think her main selling point is her being full on in the bedroom. I seen her twice in my early days when she was slimier and she was great fun and full on. But to be honest I think her mate Hazel Kitty aka Honey Bell was far more full on and intense with me when I saw her.

That said I have not seen Ameera for a while but would love to see her again regardless if she gain weight or not. Especially now as a more experienced punter.

Offline Waterhouse

Different strokes for different folks. I find her attractive but I think her main selling point is her being full on in the bedroom. I seen her twice in my early days when she was slimier and she was great fun and full on. But to be honest I think her mate Hazel Kitty aka Honey Bell was far more full on and intense with me when I saw her.

That said I have not seen Ameera for a while but would love to see her again regardless if she gain weight or not. Especially now as a more experienced punter.
Did you ever find out if Honey Bell was gone for good after her profile disappeared last year?

Offline mace-window

Did you ever find out if Honey Bell was gone for good after her profile disappeared last year?

No sadly. It looks like she is gone for good.  Though I have been seeing WG's like Adelle_Bella and Jade Fox returning recently. So Honey Bell could return later in 2021 or 2022. I hope so as I would love another round with that whore. We have to see when everything is back to normal.

Offline pa5151

Sounds like a good review, anal has become somewhat of a lost art in 2021. Good to see it's made a comeback  :hi: