Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraDelacroix Guildford  (Read 1718 times)

43 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (42 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cm1759

External Link/Members Only
Met Cara in May and must have been fortunate at getting a quick response and booking at the time I requested. As previous reviewers have said she is probably very busy or limiting her work due to high demand. Her AW reviews are well deserved.
Cost was £180 for an hour.
Flat is located by the station with parking available in the nearby multi story. It is well appointed and clean, directions were clear and precise.
Pictures and description on AW accurate, 34B and around 5ft 4in, slim and toned. Age 31 on AW and probably not far off the mark, may be slightly older. She is Romanian and proud of it, certainly not to be stereotyped as is often the case.
Started with DFK which was a turn on itself and then slowly undressed her so that I could give some oral attention to her which is one of my favourite activites.
Her nipples are very responsive and she seemed to get some pleasure from my gently licking her clit (well I hope she did!). This was followed by a long period of OWO done skillfully and sensually with attention to the balls, shaft and tip interspersed with deep throat.
Finished with Cara's own variation of reverse cowgirl.
Well worth seeing and I hope to repeat as soon as possible, even though she is at the top end of my price range.

Offline boardyhell

I saw her recently, reviewed
30 mile drive each way
definitely worth cultivating the. connection
great work ethic amongst other amazing skills

Online MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Met Cara in May and must have been fortunate at getting a quick response and booking at the time I requested. As previous reviewers have said she is probably very busy or limiting her work due to high demand.
At least you got a response, I've been trying for some time without luck I might add. Pleased you had a good time :hi:

Offline flyingduck

At least you got a response, I've been trying for some time without luck I might add. Pleased you had a good time :hi:

Me too. She hasn't logged on to AW since 17th July