Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New sexy Barbara 1228- Leicester  (Read 1822 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hamster55

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few days ago.

Standard P&D and vanilla service. Nothing much to elaborate on service wise. Communication good. All done via text, messages were easy to understand English is good! Messaged in the morning for an afternoon meet.
Location terraced house off narbourgh rd on street parking available, house was decent not a shithole Text on arrival and wasn’t kept waiting.

No fk but I paid £20 extra for owo which was decent. Good depth not just the head. Allowed me to play with her pussy but no fingers inside, I’d like to point out that she made me wash the manhood with iodine which took me by suprise! But just went along with it. So I’d advise going for ow just to avoid these complications. Not sure if this is common with other WG’s
Sex in cowgirl, mis and doggy.

Personally I found her really attractive and she makes the effort with her appearance and has a great all over tan! Curves in all the right places. Tits are a good sized handful c cup I’d say, Although as previously mentioned attitude is a little cold.

Told me afterwards when we were chatting she was returning home for a short period.

Offline Ivorlongun

She made you wash your cock with Iodine!!!
What the fucking hell ??
I would have been out of there like a shot  :scare:

Offline teddyking

She made you wash your cock with Iodine!!!
What the fucking hell ??
I would have been out of there like a shot  :scare:

She’s a funny one.. she asked to see my passport once  before I could make a booking 🤷‍♂️
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Smartstav

She is a strange one

I went to see nicole once and she turned her back to me when I entered the room

Offline Formicahunt

I've just had a meet with Rebecca and she really reminds me of Barbara, sort of commited but not overly bothered.