Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmmaJames97 - Incall Neath  (Read 3107 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5715152) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlexD28

Meet happened recently: 1 hour incall £120 (any extras made clear in advance with cost)

Comms: email a couple of days before, prompt reply and all the information required. Confirmed by email day before and postcode day of meet, house number when I arrived

Venue: residential area in Neath - quiet but in the middle of a street. Felt safe and plenty of parking. Clean house, comfortable room upstairs

Emma: pictures are very accurate but does look better in person. Petite, very attractive, some tattoos as in pics, tanned. Smallish but pert tits and a very small but shapely rear. Shaven and clean. Very friendly, relaxed and accommodating - just genuine all round. Dressed in sexy underwear as in most of her pics

Services: as advertised with any extras made clear before. Think I was offered a drink but declined. Great DFK - none of this pretend nonsense and as good as I've had anywhere. Enjoyed rubbing and sucking her tits with small dark but responsive nipples. She seemed to really enjoy some RO and finger play, getting wet - some genuine pleasing sounds. OW and was Ok but to be honest I'm not bothered and could take or leave it so didn't pay much attention - chance to get my breath back! Protected penetration in multiple positions and accommodating - seemed to enjoy a good pounding. Hour soon up but no clock watching (may have set her phone when I arrived?) - cleaned up, quick hug and kiss and off I go with a smile.

Conclusion: great VFM and would definitely return, maybe to try some extras. No real negatives

Offline AlexD28

Thanks Goldfinch for the link - it's my age!

Offline Goldfinch