Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanning rooms  (Read 1240 times)

Online southern boy

Anyone tried to book the tanning rooms the last couple of days phones are off and shop closed

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Maybe COVID related? It’s a very small and intimate place  ;)

Offline shems2011

Anyone tried to book the tanning rooms the last couple of days phones are off and shop closed
I’ve been reliably informed that Tina is away at the moment and therefore the shop although will be open, hours will differ..

Offline GingerNuts

I’ve been reliably informed that Tina is away at the moment and therefore the shop although will be open, hours will differ..

You must be a regular, why no reviews?

Offline myothernameis

How about some reviews

Offline shems2011

You must be a regular, why no reviews?
Not a regular, just aware. Reviews of places/girls visited to follow. Thanks.

Offline mr.bluesky

A member since 2013 and only now are you going to start posting reviews  :unknown:  yeah right  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As you seem to know a lot about this place and how they operate if you have any association with this place other than being a customer you need to declare it.

3 Touting
Zero tolerance for touting / advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias if you're not just a customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not promote the business of others.

Also reviews can only be posted for punts that took place withing the last 6 months, any for older than that should have been posted at the time.

Offline shems2011

As you seem to know a lot about this place and how they operate if you have any association with this place other than being a customer you need to declare it.

3 Touting
Zero tolerance for touting / advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias if you're not just a customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not promote the business of others.

Also reviews can only be posted for punts that took place withing the last 6 months, any for older than that should have been posted at the time.

Whilst I respect the rules of the forum I have no way suggested that I know ‘a lot about this place and how they operate’. When a respected member couldn’t get through I attempted to be helpful by way of explaining the issue. I have no affiliation with TR and how I have this information would ‘not be for the benefit of other punters’ therefore I believe I have no reason to disclose how I acquired this information.
As you kindly pointed out, rules dictate ‘sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters’ and this is what I attempted to do

In doing so I understand it could have been misconstrued as ‘touting/advertising’ however this was not my intention. My intention was simply to be helpful.

Yes I’m guilty of no reviews however I genuinely hope to change this in the not so distant future.

Online Night king

Whilst I respect the rules of the forum I have no way suggested that I know ‘a lot about this place and how they operate’. When a respected member couldn’t get through I attempted to be helpful by way of explaining the issue. I have no affiliation with TR and how I have this information would ‘not be for the benefit of other punters’ therefore I believe I have no reason to disclose how I acquired this information.
As you kindly pointed out, rules dictate ‘sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters’ and this is what I attempted to do

In doing so I understand it could have been misconstrued as ‘touting/advertising’ however this was not my intention. My intention was simply to be helpful.

Yes I’m guilty of no reviews however I genuinely hope to change this in the not so distant future.

You can always put some details on here about, your experiences at  the tanning room, that would be useful, info,

And who you have seen there, some useful information

Obviously you have been going there, you seem to know a lot about the place, ,

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:23:41 pm by Night king »

Offline Cryton123

Im the time it took you to write that comprehensive defence of yourself you could have easily banged out a review.

It’s that simple.

Offline GingerNuts

We've heard this before.

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve been a longstanding member however have not contributed until now. Hopefully will rectify this in the coming weeks...

Having seen this girl a few times I can confirm that the pictures are genuine. She’s a lovely girl and provides an above average service. Speaks English well enough to be able to hold a conversation, albeit basic. Area is a bit dodgy but in summary, a good solid punt. I have every intention of writing a review, will hopefully get around to it soon...

Online Night king

We've heard this before.

Nice one mate,👍🏻,.

His just s another funking Leech milking us all for the info,

:angry:

Offline shems2011

Nice one mate,👍🏻,.

His just s another funking Leech milking us all for the info,

:angry:
Carry on guys..

Offline oldmanking

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

That is one thing you don't do, in case you haven't read the rules in you 7 1/2 years of membership I'll remind you.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Bonkers123

Well this escalated quickly  :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

Who's shems2011??

Seems to know a lot of what goes on in the massage places, nothing on offer, and were suppose to be getting a review soon   :D :D