Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW procedures  (Read 828 times)

Offline Winker121

Just been having a look through the Gateshead section of AW and I noticed that Sexychelsea00 was saying that she is back. She seems to have just appeared today but at the bottom of her page AW says her last login was tenth of July. How can that be?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just been having a look through the Gateshead section of AW and I noticed that Sexychelsea00 was saying that she is back. She seems to have just appeared today but at the bottom of her page AW says her last login was tenth of July. How can that be?
No idea without looking at the profile but, as you didn't bother posting a link, I can't be arsed to search for it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This one

External Link/Members Only
No idea, I'm not into guessing games. If the OP can't post a link so we all know we're talking about the right one then   :unknown:

It's hardly rocket science to copy the link from the page you have open and are looking at and pasting it into your post.

I've always been a great believer in making it as easy as possible for the people you are asking for help to actually help. Click a link in a post or search AW for who it might be then come back and check. I'll leave you to decide which is easiest.

Offline Ride4fun7

Don't know but a lady I always wanted to see so glad she is back

Offline Aldebaran

Hardly any mystery. SPs can deactivate their accounts so they are hidden from Service Seekers, but they must be able to log into them to reactivate them, so obviously she logged in when her account was deactivated for some reason.

Offline bushman

Hardly any mystery. SPs can deactivate their accounts so they are hidden from Service Seekers, but they must be able to log into them to reactivate them, so obviously she logged in when her account was deactivated for some reason.
Surely if that is the case, her profile would state last login sometime recent, not a month ago?