Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS review TS Shirley Soares London Victoria  (Read 1878 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6292654) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline CrimsonD

This happened a few weeks ago: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Really easy, sent a text, got a generic one back with info on services and availability. Booked a time and was sent an address near Victoria Station. Booked 1hr £180.00 + £50 for her to cum

The place Modern apartment block, the entrance is around the back. I was text the flat number on arrival. There was another TS leaving as I entered, so I guess this block is popular TS accommodation. I saw another TS another time who was also in this same block.

The Girl absolutely stunning, the pictures don't do her justice. Completely passable, you would not suspect she had a big cock between her legs. An amazing body most natural women would die for, facially pretty as well, and that's the only reason this is not a negative.

The Meet It started well, I was offered a shower and when I returned she lay me on the bed and took off her clothes. She looked amazing and her cock was semi hard. We started to play with each other and she got rock solid, she is about 7.5inches and quite thick. so exactly as advertised. I have seen girls who say they are 9" and are the same size. We both covered up and did oral on each other (I think she does offer OWO both ways but I prefer OW). She really went to town trying to get me to deep throat her and face fucking me, this was great. Then she asked to fuck me and gave me a pillow. She lubed me up and we started, it was really good, she is the perfect size for me. At this point I was thinking this was going to be a great meet....... then she stopped took the condom off and said she was ready to cum. I said no I want to keep going. We changed positions, she rubbered up again and carried on for a few more minutes, then she stopped and told me she wanted to cum again. this time she wanked herself off and shot her load all over herself. We were only about 20 minutes in at this point. She then let me fuck her, she was tight, but not very responsive, she ended up fingering me and wanking me off to conclusion. She then picked up her phone and started a video call with one of her friends. It was obvious there was no round 2 on the cards, so I had a shower and left. I was not keeping a track of time and thought maybe I had been an hour. I checked my watch on leaving and it had only been 45 mins.

Conclusion  A stunning girl but she speaks 0 English and so trying to explain anything is impossible. Maybe she got confused and thought it was a 30 min booking but I very much doubt it. Would I visit her again, no is the answer. If you do, just go for the 30 min option.