Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Could this be a great find?  (Read 3486 times)

sir_david

Not particularly her (Size 10 / 5’6” could be a bit chunky) but she links to an interesting, new’ish, mixed (English, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian . ) Group!

Offline Tonyleung

External Link/Members Only

Re: Could this be a great find?

Only her second day.

Any particular reason why? I cannot see any reasons- first picture looks like she been smacked in the mush with the back of a frying pan.

Offline mattylondon

Not particularly her (Size 10 / 5’6” could be a bit chunky) but she links to an interesting, new’ish, mixed (English, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian . ) Group!
Not particularly impressed. Chunky, part of some 'group' and is she really 100% British? I'm not so sure.

I don't like the fact that the profiles in that group are all written by the same person. For example, can it be possible that every single girl dislikes black men as customers, for example. Every profile has that, regardless of the stated nationality. Nah, I'm not buying that this is the opinion of the individual girl. It would be a hell of a coincidence that they all felt the same way. That's more likely to be the opinion of the pimp. I'd avoid.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:54:12 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Rickrabbit

Not particularly impressed. Chunky, part of some 'group' and is she really 100% British? I'm not so sure.

I don't like the fact that the profiles in that group are all written by the same person. For example, can it be possible that every single girl dislikes black men as customers for example. Every profile has that, regardless of the stated nationality. Nah, I'm not buying that this is the opinion of the individual girl. It would be a hell of a coincidence that they all felt the same way. That's more likely to be the opinion of the pimp. I'd avoid.

Never been impressed by narrow-minded people and feel it would be unfair to expect narrow minded pro$$ie to be open, curious and carefree enough in her approach to sex to know how to deliver a wild experience as a given.... Narrow mindedness tends to go hand in hand with an uptight attitude to life and a feeling that if I don't fight for me and my interest in all things then I will be overrun by them in the blink of an eye. Would find it hard to relax in that sort of aura.  :hi:

Online The High Sparrow

Surely its their choice to see whoever they want to see. Sex (even its paid for) is a very intimate act and for them to give the best service they have to be  comfortable and at ease and if they are not totally comfortable around black guys, well, that's their choice. At least they don't say "I've had too many bad experiences" which i find to be a load of tosh

Offline mattylondon

Surely its their choice to see whoever they want to see. Sex (even its paid for) is a very intimate act and for them to give the best service they have to be  comfortable and at ease and if they are not totally comfortable around black guys, well, that's their choice. At least they don't say "I've had too many bad experiences" which i find to be a load of tosh
Let me clarify this before we go down the same old route here.  :rolleyes:

My point was that aspects of each profile, regardless of the girl, are exactly the same. I just happened to use that example because it stood out. Use your common sense. Do you really believe every single girl feels the same way? I suspect that they had no choice in the matter. Therefore, I believe that every profile in that group was written by the same person. Therefore, it is one that I would avoid. 

By the way, I dig your name!  :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:41:13 am by mattylondon »

Online The High Sparrow

Let me clarify this before we go down the same old route here.  :rolleyes:

My point was that aspects of each profile, regardless of the girl, are exactly the same. I just happened to use that example because it stood out. Use your common sense. Do you really believe every single girl feels the same way? I suspect that they had no choice in the matter. Therefore, I believe that every profile in that group was written by the same person. Therefore, it is one that I would avoid. 

By the way, I dig your name!  :D

Sorry Matty. It wasn't addressed at you. I do agree with you though. It looks like they are being pimped or at least heir profiles are being manged by the same person

Offline mattylondon

Sorry Matty. It wasn't addressed at you. I do agree with you though. It looks like they are being pimped or at least heir profiles are being manged by the same person
No worries, my misunderstanding! I think it's the pimped aspect that puts me off the most, even if they're genuine.

Roland D Hay

You're splitting hairs Matty, her name is 100% British.   :hi:

Kingdon123

Hi everyone she's about let stunning

Offline socks

Any chance of an English version?

Offline akauya

A classic example of Google translate at work :D

Kingdon123

English_jasmine, I know her as English Tiffany to as I have met her many times, and yes she's very stunning with an hour glass figure, every1 who hasent seen her and giveing her bad reviews please dnt embarrass your self as she's is every women will die for there you haters lol shes absolutely stunning and yes she's 100% English and young 21, and the people who are judgeing her bad please re Frase it and have a good look at your self before you say bout any1 else beautiful looks, she's down to earth and provides a out standing service and yes she's 100% independent no agency at all very wel comeing can't wait to see you again Hun, xxx

Kingdon123

English_jasmine, I know her as English Tiffany to as I have met her many times, and yes she's very stunning with an hour glass figure, every1 who hasent seen her and giveing her bad reviews please dnt embarrass your self as she's is every women will die for there you haters lol shes absolutely stunning and yes she's 100% English and young 21, and the people who are judgeing her bad please re Frase it and have a good look at your self before you say bout any1 else beautiful looks, she's down to earth and provides a out standing service and yes she's 100% independent no agency at all very wel comeing can't wait to see you again Hun, xxx

Offline akauya

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kingdon123

English_ Sara, is absolutely stunning sexyyyy in real life, and drop dead gorgeous, plz to give bad comments if you haven't seen this real English stunner, obviously the idiots who are writing bad comments, I totally understand you can't afford her for second, and you must be woundering why I'm giveing her a good review because I can afford her and she's really sexy and a genuine eh lush angel xx

Offline akauya

Something tells me you're not going to last long here  :D

Offline socks

English_ Sara, is absolutely stunning sexyyyy in real life, and drop dead gorgeous, plz to give bad comments if you haven't seen this real English stunner, obviously the idiots who are writing bad comments, I totally understand you can't afford her for second, and you must be woundering why I'm giveing her a good review because I can afford her and she's really sexy and a genuine eh lush angel xx
So put us out of our misery - are you her pimp or her? Quick before admin bans you, or we'll likely never know :(

Offline laidbackasiandude

Any particular reason why? I cannot see any reasons- first picture looks like she been smacked in the mush with the back of a frying pan.

Unfortunately the original link is dead but assume a similar picture exists somewhere????

Offline laidbackasiandude

Kingdom123 banned after just 54minutes from registering. Another record broken for the quickest ban on UKP???

Offline ForrestGump

English_ Sara, is absolutely stunning...

So help me out here Kingdong.... who are these stunning girls of which you speak. I'm chomping at the bit to see their profiles  :P

Offline socks

So put us out of our misery - are you her pimp or her? Quick before admin bans you, or we'll likely never know :(
Too late! When you come back with another profile don't forget to tell us who you are quick as you can. Good girl.

Andre 3000

I hope these posts aren't a group effort girls.  :lol:

I've come across the group profile for this lot a few months ago and as Matty said it gives the feeling of one person writing all their profiles for them. And considering the hilarious post quoted above is it any wonder? Their controller will no doubt be most displeased that they broke ranks and attempted to post on here. As I see the profile is now deleted.