Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 3443 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online PilotMan

Karinna Latina

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hemel Hempstead near ASDA

Booking & Comms:

I called Karinna while I was driving, she seemed a little irritable. I knew her form from the reviews on here, so didn’t ask my usual confirmation questions. Agreed to a 1 hour meet  - she asked me to book via AW, but I couldn’t as I was driving. Arranged approximately 1 hour in advance.

The best place to park is ASDA on the lower level, then exit to the street. I struggled to find the entrance to her apartment block, it’s a really confusing out of sequence numbering system. I think she was getting pissed off at how long it took me to get to her door. But when I did eventually arrive, she was very warm and welcoming. She offered me a beer, but I just went for a cold bottle of water.

Fee: £180 / 1 Hour – no extras

The Girl:
Her profile pictures are accurate, she puts plenty of effort in to her appearance, she has a very toned gym fit body. You can clearly see her abs and muscle definition. Someone speculated that she may take steroids, it wouldn’t surprise me.

I would rate Karinna an 8 on look and (apart from the big fake tits) a 10 on her body (I think that’s my first 10 rating). I would say her profile age is right at around mid thirties.

She’s 5’7” a size 8, tiny narrow waist, well constructed and soft DD cups, bullets for nipples, lovely squeezable arse. She was wearing a full set of suspenders and stockings with matching bra and knickers, complete with obligatory high heels. She looked smoking.

The Punt:

Lovely modern apartment with an en-suite and air-conditioner in the bedroom.

In the room she greets me with a warm hug and passionate kiss. She offers me a drink and doesn’t so much ask if I want a shower, but hands me a towel and motions towards where the en-suite is. I ask about payment and she says laughingly, “don’t worry, you’re not going to run away are you”? The shower works well.

I re-enter the room and she is straight on me with full on deep tongue DFK, she was literally sucking my face off.
We explore each others bodies and I help her to undress. She drops to her knees and starts OWO. She takes a good but gentle face fucking. Plenty of attention to my balls and under carriage. Not the best ever, but pretty good technique.  She carries on until I suggest sex.

I get on to the bed and ask her to get on top for cow girl. She starts off slowly but builds to a really fast and hard pace. Now she’s smashing me as hard as she can, I’m surprised the bed didn’t collapse; the neighbours downstairs must wonder WTF!

We switch to mish and she can take a good pounding. She does her usual “you’re a bad boy” talk as reported by others.

Now to doggy with her facing the large mirror positioned on the wall opposite the end of the bed. I pull her hair and slap her arse as I’m fucking her. She has the narrowest waist that curves out to a perfect peachy arse, it looks great on this tall girl. The rear view is a sight to behold. She is very active in doggy, pushing back on to me, moaning and gasping. I slow down for a breather; she asks me if I’ve cum? I tell her no, I’m going to cum in your mouth.

I lay down and she gives me more OWO. Then we re-position and she sits on the floor with her back to the bed while I’m standing and fucking her face. I eventually unload a massive deposit in her mouth, she waits for me to finish my orgasm and catches every drop.

After a clean up we lay on the bed and chat, she’s very friendly and really easy to talk to. She tells me about her holiday plans and some other personal stuff.
I settle up the bill and I’m merrily on my way.

Conclusion:

Great service provider, who really makes an effort and seems to enjoy sex. I’ll return when I’m next in the area.

Offline Chorley

Karinna Latina

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hemel Hempstead near ASDA

Booking & Comms:

I called Karinna while I was driving, she seemed a little irritable. I knew her form from the reviews on here, so didn’t ask my usual confirmation questions. Agreed to a 1 hour meet  - she asked me to book via AW, but I couldn’t as I was driving. Arranged approximately 1 hour in advance.

The best place to park is ASDA on the lower level, then exit to the street. I struggled to find the entrance to her apartment block, it’s a really confusing out of sequence numbering system. I think she was getting pissed off at how long it took me to get to her door. But when I did eventually arrive, she was very warm and welcoming. She offered me a beer, but I just went for a cold bottle of water.

Fee: £180 / 1 Hour – no extras

The Girl:
Her profile pictures are accurate, she puts plenty of effort in to her appearance, she has a very toned gym fit body. You can clearly see her abs and muscle definition. Someone speculated that she may take steroids, it wouldn’t surprise me.

I would rate Karinna an 8 on look and (apart from the big fake tits) a 10 on her body (I think that’s my first 10 rating). I would say her profile age is right at around mid thirties.

She’s 5’7” a size 8, tiny narrow waist, well constructed and soft DD cups, bullets for nipples, lovely squeezable arse. She was wearing a full set of suspenders and stockings with matching bra and knickers, complete with obligatory high heels. She looked smoking.

The Punt:

Lovely modern apartment with an en-suite and air-conditioner in the bedroom.

In the room she greets me with a warm hug and passionate kiss. She offers me a drink and doesn’t so much ask if I want a shower, but hands me a towel and motions towards where the en-suite is. I ask about payment and she says laughingly, “don’t worry, you’re not going to run away are you”? The shower works well.

I re-enter the room and she is straight on me with full on deep tongue DFK, she was literally sucking my face off.
We explore each others bodies and I help her to undress. She drops to her knees and starts OWO. She takes a good but gentle face fucking. Plenty of attention to my balls and under carriage. Not the best ever, but pretty good technique.  She carries on until I suggest sex.

I get on to the bed and ask her to get on top for cow girl. She starts off slowly but builds to a really fast and hard pace. Now she’s smashing me as hard as she can, I’m surprised the bed didn’t collapse; the neighbours downstairs must wonder WTF!

We switch to mish and she can take a good pounding. She does her usual “you’re a bad boy” talk as reported by others.

Now to doggy with her facing the large mirror positioned on the wall opposite the end of the bed. I pull her hair and slap her arse as I’m fucking her. She has the narrowest waist that curves out to a perfect peachy arse, it looks great on this tall girl. The rear view is a sight to behold. She is very active in doggy, pushing back on to me, moaning and gasping. I slow down for a breather; she asks me if I’ve cum? I tell her no, I’m going to cum in your mouth.

I lay down and she gives me more OWO. Then we re-position and she sits on the floor with her back to the bed while I’m standing and fucking her face. I eventually unload a massive deposit in her mouth, she waits for me to finish my orgasm and catches every drop.

After a clean up we lay on the bed and chat, she’s very friendly and really easy to talk to. She tells me about her holiday plans and some other personal stuff.
I settle up the bill and I’m merrily on my way.

Conclusion:

Great service provider, who really makes an effort and seems to enjoy sex. I’ll return when I’m next in the area.
Cheers for the review OP.  :hi: I've seen her a couple of times and she's the stereotypical thicc   mega arsed Brazilian gym bunny bombshell.
She's definitely using roids as she's got a ripped and muscular physique, she can be a bit moody and her clit  is so big it could poke your eye out if you weren't careful.  :scare: :crazy: :wacko:  :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:34:51 pm by Chorley »

Offline Chorley

Defo not a tranny?
Definitely all women. She's probably got more testoterone than the average bloke due to the roids  :crazy: but no way is she a tranny.

Offline Fugly

Definitely all women. She's probably got more testoterone than the average bloke due to the roids  :crazy: but no way is she a tranny.

I think you've got a point Chorley.  Saw her once (before I joined up here) and she was a bit too manly for me.

YMMV tho' - she's got 20+ve and 1-ve on here so what the hell do I know? Glad you enjoyed yourself PilotMan and thanks for your review

Offline JPin

Haha she gets so impatient/short on the phone, then you meet her and she’s nice as pie.