Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle Aisha - Mansion House  (Read 1755 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6049204) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline beastmode

URL
External Link/Members Only

Date
June 2021

Comms & Location
I was in the area due to work, so I gave the number a ring but she’s responded to me in text & we arranged a time & sent over location. It was near Mansion House station, an apartment right next to a pub so it isn’t as discreet as you want it to be. Very awkward waiting for someone to buzz you in while there are people all over you having a pint & watching the footy.

The girl
Young dark-skin short Nigerian babe, could be 19/early twenties, she’s not facially attractive, she’s does have a bum. I would say the pictures are relative to the size of it.

The punt
30 minute punt for £80.

She started off with giving a massage, it was a tense day so I didn’t mind - the massage weren’t the best as it felt like she was just rubbing cream into my body. After that she gave OW with a Dom (on her AW likes it says without but on her services it says protected), it didn’t really feel anything special at all.

I asked her to come on top, which she tried for like two minutes & said her leg is injured from an earlier incident 😕😕. So I just focused on mish and aimed to cum & get out of there.

Reflection
She’s definitely new to the punting game so lack of experience. It was defo one if I was a P&D in 15 minutes person - I honestly would have not been bothered by this punt but it was a shit experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:08:37 pm by beastmode »

Offline jonesfromthere

Cheers BM, saved me some time and money on this one.