Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Belle - brunette pocket rocket near Tower Bridge (city side)  (Read 6627 times)

10 review(s) for English Isabelle (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LanceSpiker

External Link/Members Only

Met at a new hotel near Tower Bridge. Pinged Isabelle a call at lunchtime which she missed but arrangement all made fine by text. Easy enough to dodge reception and no key card needed for lifts. Nice big room with Belle meeting me from behind the door in black stockings and underwear but no knickers. Decent shower with fresh towel. Out and a bit of chit chat before cracking into awesome DFK, mutual masturbation then DATY enjoying her cleanly shaven and very wet pussy plus a cheeky finger in her arse and a bit of rimming on her.  Swapped for Belle to do her thing on the old man with very deep throat OWO action and her successfully taking my 8 inches all the way, impressive. When the choice was offered of “sex or do you want to come in my mouth?” I couldn’t refuse unloading a lockdown’s worth which she took before popping to the bathroom for a spit and listerine.

Back on the bed with me for a chat before more DFK then on with the bag for round 2. She hopped on for a good session of cowgirl and losing herself in her own moment then a switch to doggy where she took a decent pounding. Finished with her on her back wanking me off over her ample tits while i sunk my fingers in her soaking snatch again.

Will I return? Hell yeah, she’s just my type and her profile feels accurate IMO.

Offline LanceSpiker

Admins, please can you move to London section? Apologies!

Offline Doubledene

Nice! I’ll pop her onto the hotlist
Lots of mentions of buttplugs anal toys and anal play in previous reviews and her profile but no a levels listed in likes , I wonder if she’d be open to it as an extra ?

Offline aaron010

:thumbsup: thanks OP,

Just wondering are her tits natural or have they been done up?

Offline Reallytired86

:thumbsup: thanks OP,

Just wondering are her tits natural or have they been done up?

Done up.

Offline a_test_person

Thanks for the review. Looks top notch  :drinks:

Offline bdp

Interesting review. Will add to list. What’s her dress size like? Are her tits soft or hard?

Offline LanceSpiker

I’m useless with dress sizes but I’d say a 10-12. Tits enhanced but done well and very firm, she loved her nips being sucked.