Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Heidii - Eastleigh  (Read 1993 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BestofBritish84

Location: A hotel in Eastleigh. This is fairly usual for Heidii. A nice modern hotel. Hand selected for it's ease of use for punters and privacy. This is always my experience with her.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services: 'GFE'/OW/Protected Sex

Price: £150 for 1 hour

Communication:
Sent some emails via AW. Also have her number and texted closer to the meet and when outside.

Physical Appearance
: As described on her profile accurately. She’s a milf, I find her quite attractive facially and she has massive boobs. She's had kids but she presents very well and is a consumate professional.

Height: Profile accurate. Hard to tell lying down.

Nationality: British

Hygiene: Clean, smelt good & shaven. No issues.

Booking/Transport:

Booking was done all via AW/TXT. Good message communications with timely responses. Travel to this place is easier in a car but public options are there just way more hassle. I messaged her when outside with about 5 minutes to go, she called me back with room number and instructions on how to enter the place.

The meet:

So I have to be honest here and say this is from a recent (end of Lockdown 2.0) meet. I've actually seen her before a few times. I thought I reviewed my first ever with her but didn't. Apologies. Service consistent across all meets (spaced over a few years), the second ever time I saw her (before covid) she had been slimming down and looked insanely good. My first time and this more recent time she was possibly a bit heavier but you know what you are signing up for. Don't go to her if you are expecting a 20 something itty bitty thing. Fairly obvious.

Upon my recent arrival I knew what to expect but it had been a while. Allowed into the room, usual hide door job. I had a quick shower even though I was clean because its a hotel with a decent shower and I like to present myself well to maximise enjoyment for everyone. We had a quick catch up which was good. Heidii can more than easily hold conversation. In the past I've had to be direct with her about starting the action but this time within a few minutes she had her tits out and I was sucking on them. Fantastic. She did say that due to covid shes been fairly inactive and seeing less people recently generally. She was eager to start which shows that she does, to some extent, enjoy what she does. This is always a bonus for me, I can't stand it when you aren't welcome with someone even after you've paid. Right turn off!
Started with tit fondling and she asked if I wanted her to suck my cock. Does the pope shit in the woods? That was pretty good, OW which is at my request and also a requirement of hers. She used to do OWO apparently but doens't anymore. No issue for me as I keep it safe as possible.
After several minutes sucking and licking my balls she just climbs on board and starts riding me. She is tight enough but not vice-grip level. She has had kids but again no real issues, all felt great. She has some good dirty talk too, probably part of her routines but it's quite good when you aren't used to it. After a bit more we fuck missionary. Her tits flailing all over the place was a great sight. I blew in the bag after a few more minutes.

We chatted for 15-20m and I was ready to go again. It turned into an oily HJ, Titwank (requested), BJ and sex in doggy for 15 minutes and second pop was over. At this point more chilling and talking were taken place and I was close to my hour. However, credit to Heidii and all my other visits to her, she never seems to be clock watching or keen to get you out the door. I don't think she conveyor belts us through generally. I think if I was ready (or even willing) at that point I could have gone again with her with no worries. But I was done and called it. Shower and pleasantries left and I was on my way!

Overall:

Pretty much what other reviews have said of her in the past. Her prices are now £150 an hour rather than £130 (I think) when  I first saw her a few years ago. I don't mind this although I can see it might be pricey for other SPs in the area. I know she is clean and the services she provides so happy to re-visit on this basis. She's an attractive lady and has skills.
She can talk, which I don't mind because I'm not a conversationalist and it helps settle people down. Don't be afraid to ask for anything on her likes, she's more than willing. She's professional and seems to enjoy the thrill of it. She does what she does very well and all my visits have never been exactly the same although similar due to my tastes.

I will almost certainly be going back again one day in the future when my schedule allows.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:15:21 pm by BestofBritish84 »