Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishVivian94 - Bristol - Tourer  (Read 2595 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4643059) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Excellent Service

Comms: Purple site emails to texts to WhatsApp; booking was for half an hour (Weekend). Comms are good, sent me the postcode. :D

Location: Modern flat, buzzer to get in. This area is very public; Queens Square car park, 15 minutes: £0.50, 30 minutes: £1.00, 45 minutes: £1.50, 1 hour: £2.00 :dance:

Booking: 30 mins/£120 (Agreed OWO at discretion, french kissing at discretion, sex in multiple positions and protected penetration). ;)

Service: Went in and was greeted by her in black lingerie, a welcome kiss and offered water/cola. Got onto the bed, services double-checked and dosh donated. I went in freshly bathed but, as she answered on her profile, she insisted on OWO only if I take a shower there. Jumped into the shower and back in 5, joined her back in the bed. She sat on me and put her hands inside the towel, started stroking while DFK-ing and I squeezing her ass with one hand and a boob with the other. The whole action was happening in front of a mirror which became more erotic and memorable. She went down slowly on me to perform a nice OWO with attention to the balls. The view of her ass in the mirror is the takeaway from the punt. I said that to her and she asked me, "Why don't you see it up close and eat me?" next second we are 69-ing. I was hard enough and asked her for the rubber, started off with the CG which she is not good at so, switched to doggy while she bent over and I took her from behind; she gave all the right moans. Switched to mish and then spooning for about the next 5 mins. Finished off in mish with her legs on my shoulders and very deep thrusts. She really enjoyed it, while vigorously rubbing her clit and we both came hard and loud :rolleyes:

She took the bag off of me and cleaned me thoroughly, cleaned herself and we both lay back in each other's arms. Spoke about her previous work and her origin etc. :yahoo:

Offered a shower but, I did not take it. Dressed up, drank some water and drove back home. All in all, I was there for 40 mins.

Looks: She is a mix of Phillippines + Brit, girl next door looks. Photos on AW are hers but, could be 2-3 years old as she is not that slim and not definitely fat at all. Almost flat chest, stands at 5'6", dark hair and an OK-ish looking face.

Pros: DFK throughout, lots of lust-filled eye contact, all the right sounds, very pleasant, bubbly, chatty, enthusiastic, does all that's agreed, though limited services and loves what she does. No time watching :thumbsup:

Cons: The shower was cold and she did not know about it as she just checked in. Limited services and the rest are strictly at her discretion :unknown:

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Very polite, enjoys the sex, clean which is good but, would I return, HELL YEAH :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simping

Nice review - gotta see her next time she's in Bristol

Offline YoungPunter

@Simping: Her services list is limited but, she does what is on the list thoroughly as long as you follow her rules and you won't regret it :thumbsup: