Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Rebecca-I need another pair of eyes on this prospect please  (Read 3200 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

Trying to find someone new on AW to see is like prospecting for gold but this lady has caught my eye and has passed my usual bullshit filters so I am coming here just to check if anyone can add their own opinion/advice/experience.

Her profile is

External Link/Members Only

I have also found some of her pics on Twitter External Link/Members Only

1/ She claims to be Italian. I have asked her to confirm this and she said "yes". Born in Italy and living in the UK for a number of years. No reason to disbelieve her although........in one of her pics she has a tattoo on her foot which is usually a Romanian "thing". Perhaps she is a Rom but born in Italy??

2/ Photos look genuine to me and in my opinion she looks FAF. Bit of stretch marks in one pic but at least that gives an air of authenticity to her pics.

3/ Very cordial and good English in her replies. I always like to establish some kind of text exchange before a meet just to try and get a feel for the woman. If I only get one word answers I usually bin them from my hot list.

4/ She doesn't move around from town to town. She's been based in Preston for some time which is another plus.

5/ Just discovered she works/worked at Body Serenity. In fact, she may even be based at BS??

Am I missing any red flags here?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:20:49 pm by sir wanksalot »

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Yes this one looks OK to the point I've got her down as my plan B & C if I can't put & get plan A into action when I'm in Preston - only downside is her day's of availability do limit things, Otherwise she looks like she's all genuine.

Offline Notfred

She’s a safe bet, been at BS for a long while. I’ve not seen her but she’s on my list for someday.

Offline sir wanksalot

Is Body Serenity in Preston discrete or does it have overt signage outside?

Offline GingerNuts

Is Body Serenity in Preston discrete or does it have overt signage outside?

Have a look on Google Streetview. It's an end terraced house with the door on the side and a smallish sign above.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

It does have some signage outside but it's not oppressive.  And it's basically a semi residential/semi industrial back street - So unless you make yourself obvious none will take any notice of you - Over the years I've been there a few times and never had any bother or been eyeballed outside.   

Offline sir wanksalot

Have a look on Google Streetview. It's an end terraced house with the door on the side and a smallish sign above.

I have done thanks but the images are of a different establishment by the name of "Preston Massage Retreat" so I am assuming things have changed  :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

I have done thanks but the images are of a different establishment by the name of "Preston Massage Retreat" so I am assuming things have changed  :unknown:

Same place.

They're the same place, but the business activities are differentiated......as one of the girls said to me  "Body Serenity is the mucky massage company, Preston Massage Retreat the clean public face".
They do get a number of women in there for therapeutic massage - they try to keep them on the ground floor, but next time you're walking back from the showers bollock naked, be careful!

Offline sir wanksalot

Same place.

I know. I think you are missing the point.

I wasn't asking about where the building is located. I was asking if the place was blatantly advertised from the outside.

You told me to check Google street view which I had already done. The images were from a previous business so doesn't help as to what it may look like now.

Offline GingerNuts

I know. I think you are missing the point.

I wasn't asking about where the building is located. I was asking if the place was blatantly advertised from the outside.

You told me to check Google street view which I had already done. The images were from a previous business so doesn't help as to what it may look like now.

Both businesses are run concurrently from the same property but the external signage is only for the legitimate Preston Massage Retreat: External Link/Members Only

Offline Miguel86

She definitely 100% Italian, I’m half Italian (fluent speaker) and I’ve met her before and had a lengthy conversation with her about where she is from in Italy (I know a few personal details)  ;)

So as far as her nationality goes, you should have no concerns at all, by the way, I met her in Liverpool, I had a 69 (no penetration) and it was really enjoyable and she was really friendly, no clock watching either.

Offline Philmeboots

Anyone been to see this girl at Body Serenity yet ?

She is working today and tempted ,surprised no previous reviews

Offline Clitheroelad

Does BS have working showers now ?

Offline bops909

........in one of her pics she has a tattoo on her foot which is usually a Romanian "thing". Perhaps she is a Rom but born in Italy??

I really don't think this is significant in the way you think. A tattoo on the foot is really widespread all over the world. It's not "a Romanian thing"

And there's lots more input from other UKP members confirming she's Italian.

Offline Prestonlad327

Does BS have working showers now ?

Yes, they have a shower next to the toilet on the first floor