Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - City Centre Coventry  (Read 4691 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

After reading the most recent review of Victoria, I knew I wanted to meet her and the opportunity arose last night with her being available.

Communications were by text and very clear.  Postcode given which is right in the centre of the city and made my way to an apartment block across from Pool Meadow bus station. Entered the building when a couple of Eastern European blokes were going in and they held the door for me.  Victoria gave me the apartment number and I got in the lift and made way up to her room.  Magic door opened and first impressions of Victoria were that she looked every bit as amazing as I had hoped and better than her AW pictures!

Victoria was wearing a very revealing tight dress and after I'd undressed and sat  on the edge of the bed she unleashed her amazing tits and i got to work sucking on them which she seemed to enjoy!  She has lovely erect dark nipples and while I was sucking them - she did this thing where she gripped my cock between her legs and wanked me using her thighs while she was stood next to the bed.

After a few minutes of this, I got her to lie on the bed while I went to work on licking her shaven and very tidy pussy and rimming her arse.  No objections when I pushed her legs high so that I could go deep into her arse with my tongue.  I did rub gently around (but not in) her arsehole with my fingers and she didnt flinch at all.  As much as i would have loved to have stayed right there for the remainder of the meeting, i wanted her lips around my cock.  Rubbered up which i knew would be the case beforehand (I think I read owo is an extra £10) and her technique was pretty good with lots of eye contact before she flipped round into the 69 position and I could again alternate between licking her pussy and arsehole.  She says her tits are her best feature in the AW interview but for me, her arse was outstanding and I loved spreading it wide and rimming her.

Into doggy next with me standing on the floor next to the bed.  She's lovely and tight and the sight of my cock disappearing inside her was something I'll remember for a long time.  Next she got on top and I told her to fuck me which she did - very enthusiastically.  Time was coming to an end so I said I would wank myself while she teased me with her arsehole in my face.  She said she would wank me and I agreed although I thought I'd eventually end of finishing things myself.  As it happens, her handjob was amazing and she had me shooting my load in no time.  Nice clean up and I was on my way.

For some, this would seem quite 'vanilla' but it was exactly what I wanted.  Nowadays punting for me is about fucking beautiful looking women and not necessarily going through the a-z of positions and activities.  Victoria is absolutely stunning, lovely and slim with amazing tits (fake but well done) and an arse to die for.  I agree with the previous reviewer who said she is quite submissive / passive but again, that suited me down to the ground.

At £80 for 30 minutes - which seems to be the going rate at the moment I was more than happy and I would definitely see her again the next time shes in the area!

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Glad you had a good time, i certainly did.
I will probably re-visit next time she is in Cov.  As you, just to fuck an absolutely stunning bodied girl

Offline WorcWarrior

Had many hours of pleasure with this chick!! I’d eat her shit she’s that fuckin hot

Offline Straightsix

Had many hours of pleasure with this chick!! I’d eat her shit she’s that fuckin hot
You can't beat a toasted turd and fried egg sandwich,  mm mm mm.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Spacecowb0y

What is the parking like in the city centre, as I have a decent motor and always wary where I park the bitch. Maybe time to buy a burner car to match the burner phone!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:30:43 am by Spacecowb0y »

Online mr.bluesky

What is the parking like in the city centre, as I have a decent motor and always wary where I park the bitch. Maybe time to buy a burner car to match the burner phone!

Let me know  what day you are going and I will watch over it (£30 an hour). Making sure no harm comes to it guv.  :D  :hi:

Offline Spacecowb0y