Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Thai - River Oriental  (Read 833 times)

Offline User675

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30mins + £10 OWO

Date: 03-Aug-21

Services: OWO, RO, Mish, Mish scissor, Doggy (No kissing at all)

Comms: All via WhatsApp with photos sent of Anna prior.

Location: Apartment near Cherry Hilton Cambridge. Parking for free on a side street and a 5 min walk to Apartment.

Girl: Anna is Thai around a dress size 10/12, I would say early 30's +/-5 years. Not an ugly face but wouldn't say she's that pretty. Was told her tits were 36D but I think that is a slight over exaggeration and is closer to a 36C if a little less. Natural tits that are a little on the saggy side but are really nice and soft. Was hoping for more though. Defo not the girl on the Vivastreet Ad but photos are available via WhatsApp prior.

Meet: Met at the door of the apartment by Anna who was wearing a bra and underwear. She led me to the room and we handed over the paperwork at which point she confirmed if I wanted OWO which i agreed to and paid her the extra £10.

She left to stash the gift as i got undressed. I had only got to my boxers as she wanted back in but she ushered me to get fully undressed as she took off her kit. Would much rather it be slowed down a little and undress her but she didn't seem like she wanted to hang about. I sat on the edge of the bed to play with her soft tits and suck on her nipples before she squatted down for some OWO. Her technique was fine but no touching of balls and only about the first 2 inches in her mouth without going any deeper but no teeth and very little hand work which is good. After she sucked me she was spitting in the bin which was super attractive even though I was no where near finishing.

After 3 or 4 mins she was keen to get on with it and was telling me to lay down on the bed as she got a condom. I kept telling her there was no need to rush so I told her to lay down so I could eat her out a little. Pussy smelt clean but could taste a little bit of lube so not sure how well she washes between clients. Just focused on her clit for awhile which seemed to swell up a little and didn't require any lube when I finally asked her for a condom.

Firstly, I had her in mish which she was definitely positioning her legs so I couldn't go that deep which was quite annoying so I switched to mish scissor so she couldn't really block me so much even though she was trying. Also tried doggy which she was doing the usual arching of her back to limit depth and finally mish again. I told her I wanted her to suck me off to finish but she flat out refused to suck me anymore. I thought if she didn't want to play the game and was doing the bare minimum I would position myself so I could fuck her hard and full depth to finish.

Overall: I would not go back to Anna and would not recommend to anyone as there are better options around. OWO was not worth the £10 extra and expected better from this place as have had previously. I felt rushed throughout and more like she was just going through the motions while doing as little as possible. I can ignore that sometimes if the girl is hot enough but Anna is average at best plus the question of hygiene makes me say that you should give this one a miss.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Moved to shite street by the sound it it:(...

Offline JohnnyCage

Thanks for the review! What are the better options you mention though?

Offline User675

Thanks for the review! What are the better options you mention though?

Our local Thai Nicky Beauty is for sure a better option imo.