Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Hannah-xx  (Read 644 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105069) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jasper

External Link/Members Only

half hour in call, just off M6. £80

text comms pretty good, arrived 10 mins early and was told room No by text. It had been a warm day, so on entering the room asked to take a shower, was told very sharply that the shower is only running cold water and no towels  :dash: . Bad start straight off, it was a hotel, all be it basic just provide some towels and let the punter have a shower.

advert states 23, i would say mid thirties, everyone knows that these girls bend the truth with age, but fuck me please lets get sensible. Good looking and decent figure small tits as per pictures, with the exception of being covered with large tats

right from the off her attitude was very rude and abrupt. I don't ask much but its always nice for the girl to be friendly and warm.

you know when you get the feeling that this punt is not gunna work out? that's the feeling i had as i undressed and lay on the bed. without any kind of interaction the condom was whipped ourt and stuck on what was a limp dick.the girls only interest is money.

I cut the meeting short, as i was getting zero satisfaction, in fact quite the opposite

total waste of time and money... save yours and don't bother with this one

J