Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 1557 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

Phone number on profile: 07729 760762

Having read a few glowing reports, I decided to take the plunge. Comms were very straight forward and arranged the meet the day before. Arrived at the postcode and parked up on the Tesco car park. Steph sent a message 5 minutes before the appointment start with final instructions which were straight forward.

Nice apartment and Steph was as advertised, pretty lady answered the door in bra, panties and high heels. A couple of extra pounds compared to her A/W profile but nothing to report ot trading standards  :D

Cup of coffee in hand we headed to the bedroom, and had a pleasant chat and then started the action LFK, mutual groping, rev O and rimming to which Steph was very responsive. She returned the pleasure and give a great BJ (OWO) with some ball playing. On with the rubber and cowgirl, followed by doggie - I asked if she was ok with a finger in the back door. She said ok just a finger, I notice that she offers anal but does ask for advanced notice but we didn't discuss it.

I struggle to finish in a johnny these days so asked to finish with some more oral, CIM isn't on offer so I promised I'd give her the 10 second warning. Some prolonged OWO followed by the inevitable.

I was out the door 35 minutes after arriving - nice session with a nice lady. I'll be back at some stage,

Offline tr!gger

I forgot to mention the price £70/30 minutes.