Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx - Camden  (Read 1376 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline blackd2103

External Link/Members Only

Forgot to review this one. Meet took place about 5-6 months ago.

comms were good and i arranged a 1hr meet at £120. Kissing not on offer depsite it being on her profile. The location was a basement flat down a sidestreet in camden. Answered the door in black under wear and heels. She offered me a shower and i took her up on this offer. Looks as per her pictures just older.

Once i came out of the shower she was standing in front of mirror and gestured me towards her she took my hands and placed them over her breasts, i start to rub them and play with her nipples.  She got undressed and we got on the bed. Started off with a bj, decent enough but I've had better at least it was owo, as others have stated she makes this weird meowing noise whilst doing this. Did nothing for me and didnt put me off so i didnt question it. Then onto sex. I asked her to get on top but litterally less than a minute into cowgirl she got off claiming she was tired. I met her around 12/1pm so it wasnt even like it was the end of the day ffs  :dash:
sex in other positions such as doggy and missionary were ok. nothing to write home about. Finished off in her mouth which she discreetly spat out.

Allowed me to take another shower then i was on my way.

Polite and friendly enough but i wouldnt return

Neutral due to the lack of effort in cowgirl

Needs to take a leaf out of Crystal Lady's book. Another Hungarian older type milf, who puts in the effort in sexwise, allows dfk and charges less!

Offline bedhedred

I went one evening in Q2. I spent £70. She looked really old like 45 to 50 or so.

There was no click. I could not get rock hard. I didn't get as far as shagging her. She was nice enough, but a wasted ticket for me, I'd say.

Offline king tarzan

I went one evening in Q2. I spent £70. She looked really old like 45 to 50 or so.

There was no click. I could not get rock hard. I didn't get as far as shagging her. She was nice enough, but a wasted ticket for me, I'd say.

99.9 % of women don't age gracefully..
Get them when they are fresh in there early 20's to enjoy👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

I like young ones as much as the next guy. I've got a few 18 to 24 y o reviews done this year.

However in practice, I get on very well with the 35 to 39 age group, often with spectacular results.

Offline lillythesavage

I like young ones as much as the next guy. I've got a few 18 to 24 y o reviews done this year.

However in practice, I get on very well with the 35 to 39 age group, often with spectacular results.

35-45 is where I usually always aimed, with a South Asian preference, but a few gambles have shown that 21 to 29 is where I get the spectacular results, with black and mixed girls. No idea why but it works for me.
Only me, but anything less than twenty one makes me nervous, big brain says no.

Offline Trex

I haven’t seen her for a few years now, I think it was around 2013 she was in Barnet back then. I would of give her a neutral aswell.

She a pump and dump 15 minutes quick show that’s about it. She was quite hot back then and her profile photos she using on AW are old around 2013/2014.

Offline The Abstract

I asked her to get on top but litterally less than a minute into cowgirl she got off claiming she was tired.

Neutral due to the lack of effort in cowgirl

I had the same problem as well, thankfully her rimming was decent. She either needs a break or need to pack it in.

Offline blackd2103

I had the same problem as well, thankfully her rimming was decent. She either needs a break or need to pack it in.

Agreed!

Offline tantraman

... Looks as per her pictures just older ...

... all "very old" studio photos collected here, as well as some other selfies from recent times :music: