Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE or tantric in Dunfermline/Fife area?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline bert69

I'm working in the area tomorrow and wondering if anyone can advise on the subject? I've had a good look but struggling to find much. I've noticed a few Thai places but unsure if HE will be on the cards.

Offline Poopster

If you're talking about the place in the town centre, I believe it's legit, you'll get nothing there. 

I don't think there's anywhere in Dunf you can get this, you'd be well advised to swing by Edinburgh on the way to or from Fife, see Anne Lee if she's available.

Offline bert69

Not available unfortunately, I may be in Edinburgh on Tuesday but short of time may just have a decent massage and hope it's offered.

Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

I once visited Jasmin Thai in Dunfermline. Was decent massage. Naked but draped with towel. Not a hint of anything else though. I'm sure I read something about them now asking you to wear disposable pants.

Probably rules that one out.

Offline Massagetugga

Just a thought because not far from Dunfermline
External Link/Members Only

Offline auldgreytoun

I once visited Jasmin Thai in Dunfermline. Was decent massage. Naked but draped with towel. Not a hint of anything else though. I'm sure I read something about them now asking you to wear disposable pants.

Probably rules that one out.
I still go for regular massage there because it’s so good. Always go fully naked with no towel, except on turnover. Nothing extra on offer, but I live in hope mabye because I’m a regular.

Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

I still go for regular massage there because it’s so good. Always go fully naked with no towel, except on turnover. Nothing extra on offer, but I live in hope mabye because I’m a regular.

The massage was always pleasant there. Did they start asking customers to wear the disposable pants or did I pick that up wrong?
I only visited twice I think before I heard this.

Offline auldgreytoun

The massage was always pleasant there. Did they start asking customers to wear the disposable pants or did I pick that up wrong?
I only visited twice I think before I heard this.
I’ve never been asked to wear them. Another massage provider in another part of the town insists on them