Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Its things like this that makes UKP indispensible  (Read 1108 times)

Persie

So I have been casually researching my next punt and found this girl as my next potential ball tickler.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Before UKP, I would have taken a punt and visited her. However, now that I have my comrades on UKP, I thought I would do a search.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15519.msg240182#msg240182

External Link/Members Only

Thank fuck I did because as a result I found that she was basically a dirty little scutter that offers bareback

Keep up the good work lads!  :drinks:

SirFrank

She looks like a closet fatty in her pics. Reading the link it seems she was a size 12 about 15 years ago. Serious titage going on there tho. I reckon a chap could fucking suffocate in those bad boys

jcdmj12

She looks like a closet fatty in her pics. Reading the link it seems she was a size 12 about 15 years ago. Serious titage going on there tho. I reckon a chap could fucking suffocate in those bad boys

Definitely - note strategically-placed arm hiding a gut as big as her tits. Also note that in all photos, her toes are pointed, all the better to hide her cankles with.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:37:06 pm by jcdmj12 »

Persie

Think you could be right as all her pics cover her belly - you got a good bello-meter.

jcdmj12

Think you could be right as all her pics cover her belly - you got a good bello-meter.

No closet fat bird escapes my gaze.   :diablo:

I'm actually partial to the occasional bigger girl, it's when they hide it pisses me off.  Any photo where body parts are hidden or there is a 'quirky' angle is a red flag.  Same for photos of tits in foreground, belly in background perspective tricks.