Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Ur_So_Naughty No Show - Thurrock  (Read 434 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6344123) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr__V__

Been lurking for a while in an attempt to get some background info to try this for the first time for my 40th treat.  Didn't start or finish well really.

First post and first attempt at a review so here goes.

AW reverse booking, what looked like a too good to be true response from  External Link/Members Only
New profile so was wary however got her on Whats App easily enough, she shared photos and everything married up with the tattoo's etc. in private gallery.  Worked out we're both in Essex so no point us both heading to London but she advertises as working in London.  Hotel room booked by me for an outcall  in Thurrock and all agreed but on the day silent.  Messages not being read and can see she is online.

The time comes and goes so she is a no show.  Sent her a mail on AW asking if there was a mistake etc. giving her the benefit of doubt.. read and no reply.

New profile so maybe second thoughts, didnt ask for money, not trying to cam beforehand so I'm not sure on her angle.  So a warning for others who might be sucked in by the pics.

Appreciate meet was in Essex but thought as she advertises London it might be best to put it there?  Happy for it to be moved if incorrect.

Offline FiveKnuckles

unlucky.   should had headed into London for a well review or agency girl.

if it's confirmed, you could leave her a neg review on AW.

Offline Movin_Dick77

we've been in touch for sometime and gave me her whats app, then she asked for a deposit, not much said £20 then £15... I always said no not paying deposit, today she text me saying if I pay £15 she will come see me, sent video and pics very very hot indeed.. then I saw the review and confronted her with it and she came up with sort of shit excuses and B.S....anyone seen her yet or can say anything positive?? 

Offline lillythesavage

we've been in touch for sometime and gave me her whats app, then she asked for a deposit, not much said £20 then £15... I always said no not paying deposit, today she text me saying if I pay £15 she will come see me, sent video and pics very very hot indeed.. then I saw the review and confronted her with it and she came up with sort of shit excuses and B.S....anyone seen her yet or can say anything positive??

Sounds like a crackhead needing a fix ffs, turning down bookings for a 20 quid deposit, reducing to 15, sending pics, scammer written all over it.