Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delta White  (Read 3732 times)

Offline howardtom1990

Delta White is in London doing incalls for £150 tomorrow...

any horror stories or friendly advice I should know before I give her a call?

Offline PuntingPete

There's a thread on her somewhere, some of it not very complimentary. She's still working at LMP though so she must be ok otherwise she'd have been gone.
Not sure I'd book her at the moment though, she's been in & out of hospital for the last 10 days or so, maybe worth checking she's up for it?

a10

Bang Delta White into the search bar on here and you'll get the info.

After that, it's up to you if you take the plunge or not!  :hi:

vt

There's a thread on her somewhere, some of it not very complimentary. She's still working at LMP though so she must be ok otherwise she'd have been gone.
Not sure I'd book her at the moment though, she's been in & out of hospital for the last 10 days or so, maybe worth checking she's up for it?

She's not at LMP currently, disappeared off the gallery last week again. She was very unreliable at turning up there, although guys seemed to like her when she did.

Also available Thursday this week at HoD for £130ph.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Anadin

She's always been a fantasy of mine but I'd say be prepared to be disappointed, she doesn't seem to be in the greatest of health according to her tweets and often cancels & she's usually ill enough to go the hospital. Still probably worth persisting if you've got a thing for her though, especially at her current rates.

Offline PuntingPete

She's apparently running Race for Life on Sunday, so she must be feeling better  :wacko:

Offline Jerboa

Considering she use to be on Photogirls and other sites at £300, you can now book her for 70 quid at Divine.

Offline West London Guy

Hi gents,

I noticed that Delta is advertising at £140p/h now. Hard to find much info on her here though. Wondering if anyone's got any up-to-date info/reviews?

Thanks
WLG

vt

I notice she's back at Annabellas in MK this Wed...you can see her there for as little as £50 for 20mins...or £120ph...

That age of 27 on the Annabellas profile is clearly wrong, she is at least 33 according to this...

Her pics on Twitter give an idea as to her current look...