Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah Blue Romford  (Read 2823 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234628) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Quick review for External Link/Members Only. Already well reviewed. Comms were sporadic but got there eventually for a same day booking. 30 mins  £120, venue was a nice newish apartment near Romford main post office, parking nearby in road. Up and in, she is girl in pics. Pretty rather than stunning with a banging body wearing a teddy. Shower offered and taken, into room. She dropped to her knees removed my towel and began owo. This was very good tbf and I was pleased/surprised it was available  so I let her continue whilst I groped her ample boobs through her teddy. After a few mins I felt the sap rising and would usually stop here and change to fu##ing to get my moneys worth but was enjoying so let her continue and deposited a weeks worth into her mouth, she continued till I finished and then ran to ensuite.
Not much of a clean up required, quick chat and out. I will go back at some time to sample the rest of the goods.

Online Atrueyorkie

Nice review, a bit too costly for me but could picture doing it sporadically. Sounds like a good time

This is in the wrong section though

Offline arrow0404

Nice review, a bit too costly for me but could picture doing it sporadically. Sounds like a good time

This is in the wrong section though

She works both in central London And Romford.

I’d put/ class Romford in the London thread

Others may disagree as technically it’s in Essex... but then so is Ilford and Barking

Online ollielon

she has a new pic ... looks hot thanks for the review

Hidden Image/Members Only