Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - fun! Solihull  (Read 4297 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Mufcdan88

Booked an hour with Isla in the middle of June.

External Link/Members Only

Location, not far from the centre of Solihull from what I remember.

Having read a lot of her review on here, I thought I’d give her a go myself. I was trying for a while to get booked in with her but she doesn’t work much anymore, however one day her available now signal was on, so I dropped her a text and got booked in for early afternoon. Her photos are hot so I was excited!

I got there, she opened the door and snogged my face off. Full tongues, the lot. Was a nice start as it made me feel wanted. Got upstairs and handed over the paperwork.

She dropped to her needs and proceeded with owo, great eye contact and a mixture of proper deep gagging to tickling it all with her tongue. It was great! Then onto a number of positions. Doggy being the best.

Finished in her mouth at about the 50 minute mark, got cleaned up, she went and spat out in the sink, then came back and gave me a kiss goodbye.

She states on her page that she’s put some lockdown timber on, but being my first time seeing her I don’t know any different but I guess her photos on her page do look slimmer, but I don’t mind either way.

Meet was an hour long for £160.

Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Experience 10/10

:) hope this helps

I’ll be adding another review soon too.

Happy punting and stay safe

Offline absjo

Isla has been the best punt i ever had so far. 771 655 Seen her couple
Of times in 2018 and 19. She is very friendly attractive and wild with your fantasies  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: No worthy contribution since 2015
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online GingerNuts

Of times in 2018 and 19. She is very friendly attractive and wild with your fantasies  :rolleyes:

No reviews of any of your punts and your first vaguely useful contribution in nearly six years. C-, must try harder.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:11:26 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline shed

No reviews of any of your punts and your first vaguely useful contribution in nearly six years. C-, must try harder.

I don't understand why he is still allowed to be a member and not banned. Surely he is not adhering the rules and regulations of the forum.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:47:44 pm by shed »

Offline Night king

Funk me where are all these leeches  coming from, 🤔,,

Been dormant for 6 years, 🧐, Leeching off everybody else,😱

Offline pbrown355

When you've leeched for years what makes you wake up one day and think "I'll make an inane, useless or insulting contribution today"

Online GingerNuts

I don't understand why he is still allowed to be a member and not banned. Surely he is not adhering the rules and regulations of the forum.  :unknown:

The answer is to report them...

Banned reason: No worthy contribution since 2015
Banned by: Ali Katt

:thumbsup:

Offline Digger1965

I had the pleasure of Isla about three years ago and thought she was fantastic.
She was very slim back then with a great ass and as you say doggy on the floor in front of the mirror whilst pulling her hair was so horny.
Really must get in touch again, just for info,  I did a review back then.

Online GingerNuts

I had the pleasure of Isla about three years ago and thought she was fantastic.
She was very slim back then with a great ass and as you say doggy on the floor in front of the mirror whilst pulling her hair was so horny.
Really must get in touch again, just for info,  I did a review back then.

Nearly four years ago and the last review you posted.

Offline Digger1965

Unfortunately not been punting lately due to health issues so my apologies for not posting any reviews.

Offline vindici

Unfortunately not been punting lately due to health issues so my apologies for not posting any reviews.

This forum is for punters, so if you're not punting, don't come here. If you start punting again, share the deets with us and join the banter.

Offline Nosser2

Reading this review has reminded me of the great time I had with Isla previously.

I've just checked my reviews and can't believe it was over 3 years ago. I do recall she was a terrific punt and a definite A+ from me.

This has all made me think a return visit might be on the cards should my business trip to the area happen in a few months as planned.

Online fredhiggins

I think she used to attend Greedygirlsparties events a few years ago; was quite a goer.