Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bamby - Diva Outcall  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Wholehog92

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened earlier this week.

1 hour outcall £350 + taxi

Couldn’t see any other reviews of her and she’s new to London so TOFTT.

Bit pricey but she looked like my type other than being very tall. I was right and was ok paying the premium given I don’t punt loads and the current pickings from Sergei are expensive anyway.

Comms

Arranged with Diva on telegram as normal. Very easy and polite. Actually checked in advance rather than chancing it on the day.

The girl

Definitely the girl in the photos. Very little photoshopping I think. Slim, tall, GFE type. In London just to earn some cash. Very very good english (I was surprised), so no conversational issues at all. We chatted about life experiences etc. I’d say she’s early twenties. Very keen and eager to please, just generally quite nice. Reminder me a little of Adona in some ways, I got on great with her too. She didn’t wear much or any makeup, and I viewed her as naturally pretty.

Body wise she’s fit. Nice natural C-cups, peachy ass, fairly well toned. Pretty tight too.

Performance

DFK galore, no holding back there. Really good OWO, happy to take it DT with some face fucking as the session went on. I reciprocated, she tasted pretty dang good, she was ok with a couple of fingers too.

Ended up banging doggy, then Mish and eventually had her legs up on my shoulders absolutely ploughing. She was a great fuck. She likes to be dominated I think, I did a bit of mild choking and spitting and she loved it. It was quite in the moment though and we vibed very well, so not sure if she’s always like that. Either way, really good session.

Conclusion

Performance 10/10 nothing to fault

Will definitely arrange again. She’s my type, but the Russian GFE student isn’t for everyone so YMMV.

Offline Alexmck

How tall is she? Site says 5'11 which is outside my usual preferences

Does she also have tattoos on her body?

Offline Wholehog92

5”11’ is definitely accurate. She’s not freakishly tall, I found her fine and I’m usually a fan of petite girls.

Yeah she has a snake tattoo on her chest, per the diva photos.

Offline Alexmck

Thanks. Tempting although a different experience to another. Maybe she was having an off day that day