Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting older reviews  (Read 459 times)

Offline Grubbles

Hey everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong area to post, but I have a few punts that I have yet to review from September 2020 and July/August 2019, as I only recently became a member a few of months ago, I wasn't sure if there was a place to put older reviews as I'm pretty sure this isn't counted as a recent punt.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Grubbles

Offline GingerNuts

As a new member you can post reviews from meetings in the last 12 months.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline southcoastpunter

The older one, whilst you can't post it as a formal review, you can add your experience to someone else's review of the same lady or could post it in the regional discussion. The important bit is to share experience/info with other members rather than you get a "review count up"

Offline Grubbles

Thank you for the info, I'll get the September 2020 punts posted then. Appreciate it.

The older one, whilst you can't post it as a formal review, you can add your experience to someone else's review of the same lady or could post it in the regional discussion. The important bit is to share experience/info with other members rather than you get a "review count up"

Ahh I see, thanks for info on that, I'll have a search around to see if there are any posts on the individual I saw in 2019. again thanks for the info.

Offline lewisjones23

we should signpost new members to this thread as a guide to how to start posting etc

Offline Fully Sated

we should signpost new members to this thread as a guide to how to start posting etc

I thoroughly agree Lewis Jones 23.

Grubbles, Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your reviews.

Offline KerachiDope

Good to know. Cheers mate for pointing this out.  :thumbsup:

Offline fatboy

Quite agree as when the recent flood of newbies kept posting the same question.
I think the The Rules which are currently pinned in the Announcements thread should be pinned to
the top of the UK Punting thread as well.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Quite agree as when the recent flood of newbies kept posting the same question.
I think the The Rules which are currently pinned in the Announcements thread should be pinned to
the top of the UK Punting thread as well.
There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page on the site, how many do we need.   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

It isn't just newbies who ignore the rules, we still get established members posting things that are not allowed. Perhaps it's time for everyone to reread the rules to bring themselves up to date with any changes.