Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Diamond Dollz Manchester  (Read 2937 times)

yorkshire123

Found my self in Manchester again last night picking up a family member & mates from the music festival. Arrived with time to spare & decided to pop into Diamond Dollz for the 2nd time.

External Link/Members Only

30 mins
£50 + £10 for owo + £10 for kissing (to her credit she did say that i could have my £10 back if i didn't like her kissing style)

Chose Gabriella out of a line up of 2.

Statistics (web site)
Age 19.....................Actually 18 (according to the girl)
Height 5ft 6..............More 5ft 4
Bust 34 D.................34 B (however I'm shit at tit sizes)
Size 8......................6 would be nearer the mark I'm my opinion, very petite.

Gabriella is a small very pretty French girl who has a good level of spoken english.

Started off with a really nice slow kissing session (snogging when i was a kid & well worth the £10) not too deep but really sexy use of her tongue.
Got undressed & Gabriella dropped to her knees (without been asked) & proceeded to give me a very nice slow BJ.
Onto the bed RO, nice clean shaved pussy with a fingering allowed.
Hat on & reverse cowgirl, what a sight. Then cowgirl with lots of kissing, very nearly got me off too which is highly unusual for me then Mr floppy made an unwanted appearance.
owo again to revive the little fella then at my request a nice slow wank to completion during another kissing session. A very enjoyable HJ it was too.
Gabriella then expertly cleaned me up, shower & on my way.

She also left her glasses on throughout the session, something I've never seen before & really liked.

Recommend - Yes
Return - Yes

I will put this punt down as a friendly with France in preparation of the world cup challenge  ;)

infoseeker

Added link to review to Wiki page
External Link/Members Only

See yorkshire123 this is why it benefits us.

Now I know you've been there a few times why not add some info on the place, like the back entrance etc all I have written there yet is.

Quote from: What I've added to the Wiki
Manchester parlour great facilities started new in 2013.

:thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48592.msg640169#msg640169

Offline akauya

Glad you had a good time Yorks. Petite, French and hot... perfect! :thumbsup: