Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT NATALIE X - Acton  (Read 1198 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5765400) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ricky69

This is the girl/ fridge :  External Link/Members Only

Comms:  all over the place.  Call and goes to voicemail. Text recieved.  Offers an appointment 2 hours later,  message back 5 mins later and no longer available. A long pause before a response then another appointment and the same mess again.  Sent a message from my other phone and she responds and offers me a mid evening session but max 30m.  Reason I suspect being that it’s £60 for 30 mins and £100 for an hour.  Better than get someone out in 20 mins and get another punter in.

Location: flats in Acton. In the middle of a messy estate of clone properties in blocks of 10. Not easy to locate.  Once found, I’m let in.  Ground floor small flat.

The girl:  the Hungarian bird in the pics looked a size 12.  When I messaged on one phone and asked if the pic was recent I got no response.. radio silence.  But, I don’t mind a size 14 or so and so thought fuck it.

Door answered. Blonde. Same lips.  That’s where it ends really.  Lingerie won’t covered with a large top.  Into the room and she’s definitely bigger but what the hell I’m here now so may as well.   I want to go down I say.  “Have you showered I ask?” “yes” she says as she leans in to offer her neck for me to smell. Money handed over.  Off to the bathroom to rinse my dick.  I look to the only bathroom in this dingy flat.. no drip marks on the bathroom screen.  Bullshit has she had a shower!

I enter the room abs she has music on her phone.  Top comes off and it all drops out.  Fuck me, a size 18-20 at least.  She french kisses with light tongue. I lay her down and go down with suspicion. Tongue near the fire crotch and ewwww it smells of wee and sweat.  I come up for air and she just rubs with her finger.  I shove my dick in her gob and she sucks and spits.  Then proceeds to try a hand job. 

Jonny applied and I pound her hard from behind with my eyes closed.

I get changed and leave.  She tells me she has 3 more clients after me before I go…. I feel sorry for them if they lick that vag.

Negative as she didn’t shower, is twice the size of her images and her comms were dog shite. 

Offline drillaaaa

state of it... some things I couldn't get going on and pissy fanny is one of them lol

sorry u went through this chap but gotta walk next time  :lol:

Offline Random poster

Hilarious, enjoyed reading that. Thank you very much!
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Well written, evocative review, I feel your pain, thanks for the warning.

Offline puntingpumping1920

She must have put on weight

When I saw her she was a size 14

It was a pump/ dump experience.

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Peter49

I've had an encounter with her before, iirc she had cum breath and the room stunk of B.O. I walked and got a refund

Offline Ricky69

Mate,  if I’d seen a review from you, I’d have saved myself some money and a wasted cum shot!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:37:51 am by Ricky69 »

Offline Ricky69

She must have put on weight

When I saw her she was a size 14

It was a pump/ dump experience.

Don’t know how long ago you saw her but she was very big.  Stretch marks across the gut from the excess she has put on.  She was bigger than a DFS sale.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Don’t know how long ago you saw her but she was very big.  Stretch marks across the gut from the excess she has put on.  She was bigger than a DFS sale.

June last year

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bedhedred

She is awful. I wasted £60 on that tub of lard. The pictures are flattering and you should mentally prepare for a Bbw. With far more gut than these pictures show.

I got bored by 16 minutes. She was so mechanical. 🤢

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 11:36:03 am by bedhedred »