Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Babe  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Crazyoldhaag

No replies to any of my messages. I've sent her 3 enquiring about OWO as she only had OW on her likes. OWO at discretion was added this morning and rates dropped by £10, still no replies. Didn't have the chance to try and ring her though.

Offline GingerNuts

Her profile suggests she was only starting work today but she has feedback from two days ago.

Offline Allnewman

Online FLYING BLUE

Her profile suggests she was only starting work today but she has feedback from two days ago.

I smell a rat :timeout:

Describes herself as "all natural"
Biog states - "Boobs 34DD enhanced"

Looks TGTBT

Offline viper13

No replies to any of my messages. I've sent her 3 enquiring about OWO as she only had OW on her likes. OWO at discretion was added this morning and rates dropped by £10, still no replies. Didn't have the chance to try and ring her though.

I fired a message off to her and she's replied.
I'm thinking same as FB, could TGTBT  :unknown:

Offline usroads

Certainly looks FAF but hope she doesn't do all her fucking on that little single bed   :(

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I smell a rat :timeout:

Describes herself as "all natural"
Biog states - "Boobs 34DD enhanced"

Looks TGTBT

It is TGTBT. Mixed race lass in her 30s. Waste of money. Fake pictures.

Offline gbyld87

back up now - listed in Derby.

Crazyoldhaag - did you actually meet her to confirm she's definitely not the bird in the photos?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

back up now - listed in Derby.

Crazyoldhaag - did you actually meet her to confirm she's definitely not the bird in the photos?

Yes I went to see her on the day I posted the above comments. Definitely not the girl on the photos. She refused to see me when I contacted her from my old number as 'her friend' warned her that I was CoH on UKP, indicating the use of CE. I then arranged a meet from a 'clean' number. Didn't do a formal review cause I've already got plenty of reports on CE. As I said, waste of money. Mixed race lass in her 30s, ex agency apparently, 2mins of shit oral, 5min of sex with restricted penetration, finished myself off on her tits and left after 15mins. Solid red.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:02:32 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline gbyld87

Yes I went to see her on the day I posted the above comments. Definitely not the girl on the photos. She refused to see me when I contacted her from my old number as 'her friend' warned her that I was CoH on UKP, indicating the use of CE. I then arranged a meet from a 'clean' number. Didn't do a formal review cause I've already got plenty of reports on CE. As I said, waste of money. Mixed race lass in her 30s, ex agency apparently, 2mins of shit oral, 5min of sex with restricted penetration, finished myself off on her tits and left after 15mins. Solid red.

:hi: Thanks for this - I had my doubts about the profile but there's not much going on in Derby so she still stood out as an option!

Can I ask - what's CE?  i'm guessing some kind of forum/service for WGs?

Offline GingerNuts

:hi: Thanks for this - I had my doubts about the profile but there's not much going on in Derby so she still stood out as an option!

Can I ask - what's CE?  i'm guessing some kind of forum/service for WGs?

Client Eye, an app for workers in the sex industry to share and check for alerts about dangerous clients and time wasters.

Client Eye

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Client Eye, an app for workers in the sex industry to share and check for alerts about dangerous clients and time wasters.

Client Eye

It can also be used to get back at UKP members for posting reviews or warn other service providers about a client being a UKP member and may other wonderful things.