Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorana Horny - Grimsby & Scunthorpe  (Read 2893 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5651062) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Saw this girl in Scunthorpe a few weeks ago and she was good…

External Link/Members Only

Easy communication via text message as her green light was on, she was staying at rented place very in Scunthorpe town centre with plenty of parking. She’s a cute little thing, pictures are deceiving as she is petit and she looks taller on AW. English is better than some of the girls out there but conversation was very brief. She thought I wanted a 15 minute meet instead of the 30 minute one I text her about but after talking to her I gave up and cracked on.

On with the fun anyway, £40 for 15 mins, no fingering or kissing (the youth of today have lost the art of fingering) and straight on with oral both ways. Her pussy looked and tasted great and her oral skills were very good.

She’s got a nice little body with lovely tats and I would see her again if she was in town. She’s based in Grimsby usually and works in Scunthorpe occasionally.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Seen this profile sometime ago but didn't really take much interest as her like is limited.
She mentions several times in her profile about kissing which gives the impression there could be, all though not mentioned in her likes.
Did she say there was no kissing or fingering before your meet ?

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I didn’t go into that before the meet, sorry.

Offline viper13

I didn’t go into that before the meet, sorry.

Not a problem, I've fired an email for clarification  :hi:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice TOFTT thanks dude.
I need to go to Grimsby for work next week i might give her a go, was it OWO or was that extra?

Offline viper13

Nice TOFTT thanks dude.
I need to go to Grimsby for work next week i might give her a go, was it OWO or was that extra?

You'll have to change your place of work next week, she's in Wolverhampton West Midlands now  :lol:

Offline viper13

Saw this girl in Scunthorpe a few weeks ago and she was good…

External Link/Members Only

Easy communication via text message as her green light was on, she was staying at rented place very in Scunthorpe town centre with plenty of parking. She’s a cute little thing, pictures are deceiving as she is petit and she looks taller on AW. English is better than some of the girls out there but conversation was very brief. She thought I wanted a 15 minute meet instead of the 30 minute one I text her about but after talking to her I gave up and cracked on.

On with the fun anyway, £40 for 15 mins, no fingering or kissing (the youth of today have lost the art of fingering) and straight on with oral both ways. Her pussy looked and tasted great and her oral skills were very good.

She’s got a nice little body with lovely tats and I would see her again if she was in town. She’s based in Grimsby usually and works in Scunthorpe occasionally.

Profile states dress size 6  :unknown:
No way looking at those pics she is a size 6  :wackogirl:

Offline Jamesbattersea

You'll have to change your place of work next week, she's in Wolverhampton West Midlands now  :lol:

FFS!!!   When i looked earlier it said Grimsby.

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I did say her pictures were deceiving! 😁 She is small and she’s a size 6 because of that I think.

Owo was all in the cost with no extra….

Offline happyend

Offline Jamesbattersea

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 09:34:41 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline davidellis69

Back in Scunny today by the look of it