Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Visage massage Dartford  (Read 9875 times)

Offline hardworkingman

Made a visit here one evening recently. I made an appointment by text, paid £25 for half an hour. Shop itself is the usual, OK in general and not as run down as some. The entrance is not very discrete as it is opposite traffic lights and a t-junction.

I was seen by a middle age / oldish asian lady who said her name was Nancy, she had a nice slim body and was wearing a tight dress. Massage was OK and no clue it was anything but legit for some time - not a problem for me as the intrigue of what is to come is something I enjoy. Anyway, towards the end, almost out of no where, she goes for a reach under and within a few moments has me almost at the point of no return, by this point I am kneeling up and telling her to slow down. She asks me what I want and I enquire what is on offer, she says B2B and asks me how much I would pay, I said £40 which was instantly accepted (shouldn't have started lower DOH!). As she undresses she reveals some very sexy matching underwear, red lacy thong and balcony bra, whilst giving her ass a cheeky rub I asked whether anything else was on offer, fully expecting the answer to be no, but instead she said do I want sex. Of course I said yes, she asked how much I would pay so I said an additional £20, she agreed. She then proceeded to leave the room butt naked saying she was going to fetch a condom As she did she shouted something in chinese to the other lady in the shop (who I noticed then walked past the door and glanced in whilst was was lying on the bed at full mast). She returns, lubes up and gets on top. She felt great and after a quick fumble in a couple of positions that was me!

In summary I paid £25 for the massage and £60 for full service.

Would I return? Definitely.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Guesswork

Thanks for the review, passed this loads of times.

Even asked if they do sensual massages but told professional only. Good to know there's more on offer :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

Been there once before a few years back and got a massage only. Nothing else on offer

Offline Jondon69

I went here a few weeks back... paid £25 for a half hour massage... stripped off butt naked and hopped on the table. After 20 minutes of an ok massage got couple cock swipes ask to turn over and the lady massaging me offered me £20 for HE or £40 naked B2B.

Didnt take up her offers. But theres definately more on offer for anyone whose wondering.

I think the key with these massage parlours is to strip off completely naked just to let them know your on the same page. I think if you leave your underwear on they might be reluctant to offer any extras. Leaving your underwear on might make them think your genuinely there just for a massage only.

Offline bobby1973

off to kent at the end of august
looking for somewhere to go on the way
so may try it out :thumbsup:

Offline woodyuk

Thanks. Thats interesting, been going to the natural remedy up the road for last couple years and every time get HR / B2B.  Never got a BJ or FS there.  You're right about going naked from start, makes it clear :). No thought to try visage, and if they offer BJ even better :)

any other places apart from welling one ? 27 Bellingham (they always seem older there) ideally that give BJ as well ?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jondon69

Thanks. Thats interesting, been going to the natural remedy up the road for last couple years and every time get HR / B2B.  Never got a BJ or FS there.  You're right about going naked from start, makes it clear :). No thought to try visage, and if they offer BJ even better :)

any other places apart from welling one ? 27 Bellingham (they always seem older there) ideally that give BJ as well ?

How much do you normally pay for the extras at natural remedy???

And what are the girls like looks wise??

Offline woodyuk

20 for HJ and 40 for B2b.  Met a couple of stunners over the years and many that were not :). I remember one was thinking - what on earth are you working here for.  was 99% sure there were no extras that day - but was wrong!   Place is well run and never had any problems.

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jondon69

Thanks mate... might pop in there soon and try the place out.

Offline Ob67

It's good to know that there is a FS alternative to natural remedy, just opposite. Been going to natural remedy couple of times and there are some good lookers. Will pay a visit to Le V this week and report back :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 09:53:34 am by Ob67 »

Offline Hunter84

let us know if this is "common" i'll shot a load there when im next in dartford

Offline Ob67

I visited Le Visage today. Was met by their ‘manager’ CiCi (XiXi) 35 yo whose cousin owns the place. She speaks very good English came over from China a year ago.

Comms. Very easy. Initial call then text and texted me to see if I was on my way for pre-booked appointment.

Place. Easy to find, next to Coop. Saw convenient to pick up lunch. Very clean and everything including towels smell fresh. Went for a room with a shower.

Experience. Agreed 45 min session for £35. Stripped off and lay on bed. No waiting. Massage firm to medium pressure, moved close to where my hand was out stretched and rubbed her legs and groin (covered) against me. I played  then couple of swipes, then turn over. She asked what I wanted and I said B2B and FS. She asked sex? I said yes. Agreed price £40 + £20. She stripped to reveal size 12 and 46Bs with erect nipples. Pert bum. Oilec herself up and rubbed me up and down so that rose. Breasts soft and pert, so that I could not resist licking and sucking. She put the mac on and gave me eager bj with her teeth to add to the feeling. Got me up, then we went mish. All the time saying fuck me darling. I asked about CG, but she wouldn't. I did lick her wet pussy and it tasted sweet as blackberries. Finished me off with OWO and HR, multiple orgasms. Heaven. Helped me shower and I said I’d back. One of the best sessions. Definitely worth a visit. Will probably go every 2 weeks. She was that good.

Offline bobby1973

do the girls change daily or weekly ?

Offline Ob67

I visited Le Visage today. Was met by their ‘manager’ CiCi (XiXi) 35 yo whose cousin owns the place. She speaks very good English came over from China a year ago.

Comms. Very easy. Initial call then text and texted me to see if I was on my way for pre-booked appointment.

Place. Easy to find, next to Coop. Saw convenient to pick up lunch. Very clean and everything including towels smell fresh. Went for a room with a shower.

Experience. Agreed 45 min session for £35. Stripped off and lay on bed. No waiting. Massage firm to medium pressure, moved close to where my hand was out stretched and rubbed her legs and crotch (covered) against me. I played  then couple of swipes, then turn over. She asked what I wanted and I said B2B and FS. She asked sex? I said yes. Agreed price £40 + £20. She stripped to reveal size 12 and 36Bs with erect nipples. Pert bum. Oiled herself up and rubbed me up and down so that rose. Breasts soft and pert, so that I could not resist licking and sucking. She put the mac on and gave me eager bj with her teeth to add to the feeling. Got me up, then we went mish. All the time saying fuck me darling. I asked about CG, but she wouldn't. I did lick her wet pussy and it tasted sweet as blackberries. Finished me off with OWO and HR, multiple orgasms. Heaven. Helped me shower and I said I’d back. One of the best sessions. Definitely worth a visit. Will probably go every 2 weeks. She was that good.

Offline Gramsky

Problem is that the Police probably monitor this website and the place will now soon be raided and closed down.
You are doing nobody any favours by advertising what goes on here.