Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Fantasy Den- Walsall  (Read 7268 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4417222) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
10 review(s) for Dirty_Kinky_Princess (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline SpunkyMunky

External Link/Members Only

Featuring Crystal Smith -  External Link/Members Only
Featuring Dirty Kinky Princess - External Link/Members Only

So, after what seemed an eternity and adult clubs allowed to open I ventured to their event on Tuesday 20th July. Two girls featured - Crystal Smith - big arse and even bigger lips - and Dirty Kinky Princess - fond of black cock.

£35 to get in plus £5 refundable locker key deposit - with deposit used to deduct costs of drinks etc.

Doors opened at 7pm - girls available at 8 - club closed 11pm.

So at 8pm both girls entered the main room - one round bed and one square bed - girls sat on the bed while Roxy (owner) barked out the orders. One chap who sat on the bed with the girls got a right mouthful from Roxy as apparently you shouldn't sit on the bed while orders are being barked.

Around a dozen guys eagerly awaiting to jump on the girls - Princess only does oral with condoms - and only condoms purchased at the bar for 50p - Crystal does oral without. Neither one kisses.

A couple of hoggers wanted Crystal to themselves and did for a while before others had a go.

One freaky guy waited to taste cum from the girls tits while holding his teddy - well, it was a Rainbow night I suppose.

One regular couple turned up and watched but no action from them that I saw.

Took a tour around the place - sauna out of action, toilets ok, showers ok, upstairs was a dungeon room and another play room which looked decent enough. The rest of the place appeared to be under refurb.

Guys arrived and departed at various times so the club was never packed.

Cheap enough for a gangbang night.

Used to be The Retro Club if anyone was wandering.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Cheers pal, thanks for the review  :hi: So not a lot have changed then since the closure.

Offline Corinthian75

Thanks  for the review, was thinking of going on Friday but made other plans now, sort of glad I have.  :hi:

Online fredhiggins

Did Crystal do OWO and allow CIM? Thanks for the report; I'm thinking about going out tomorrow night, the CIM is an important thing for me.

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Featuring Crystal Smith -  External Link/Members Only
Featuring Dirty Kinky Princess - External Link/Members Only

So, after what seemed an eternity and adult clubs allowed to open I ventured to their event on Tuesday 20th July. Two girls featured - Crystal Smith - big arse and even bigger lips - and Dirty Kinky Princess - fond of black cock.

£35 to get in plus £5 refundable locker key deposit - with deposit used to deduct costs of drinks etc.

Doors opened at 7pm - girls available at 8 - club closed 11pm.

So at 8pm both girls entered the main room - one round bed and one square bed - girls sat on the bed while Roxy (owner) barked out the orders. One chap who sat on the bed with the girls got a right mouthful from Roxy as apparently you shouldn't sit on the bed while orders are being barked.

Around a dozen guys eagerly awaiting to jump on the girls - Princess only does oral with condoms - and only condoms purchased at the bar for 50p - Crystal does oral without. Neither one kisses.

A couple of hoggers wanted Crystal to themselves and did for a while before others had a go.

One freaky guy waited to taste cum from the girls tits while holding his teddy - well, it was a Rainbow night I suppose.

One regular couple turned up and watched but no action from them that I saw.

Took a tour around the place - sauna out of action, toilets ok, showers ok, upstairs was a dungeon room and another play room which looked decent enough. The rest of the place appeared to be under refurb.

Guys arrived and departed at various times so the club was never packed.

Cheap enough for a gangbang night.

Used to be The Retro Club if anyone was wandering.
Good review funny how you say dirty princess only dies ow but adult profile says owo ,cim and swallow never understand that either way she’d still be dealing or having strangers dicks in her mouth uncovered

Offline SpunkyMunky

Did Crystal do OWO and allow CIM? Thanks for the report; I'm thinking about going out tomorrow night, the CIM is an important thing for me.

Yep - but no swallow as the sissy with the teddy wanted it.

Offline SpunkyMunky

Good review funny how you say dirty princess only dies ow but adult profile says owo ,cim and swallow never understand that either way she’d still be dealing or having strangers dicks in her mouth uncovered

Her prerogative I guess - she wasn't nearly as filthy as I was expecting.

Online Colston36

Thanks for that! Sounds remarkably boring; I guess you get what you pay for, as usual in life.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Its odd, last time I saw Crystal there, she was not doing OWO in fact none of the girls did it the last 3 times I was there,  only swinger ladies did. It was the same at the Private Club. So shall we call that an improvement perhaps?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 04:13:26 pm by Bootyhunter01 »

Offline Lewis

I see they’re allowing that fruitcake called Jamie Ray to work there. Sandwich short of a picnic doesn’t even come close to describing her.
Just look back at some of her Twitter postings.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Well Jamie was good when she first came to the private club, she was one of my favourites there. Then she left and disappeared a bit, next time I saw her it was at party in Manchester,  skinny like a skeleton and looked completely washed. Then I started noticing her odd tweets, about being made homeless, some begging for money etc, completely weird. I thought she was done, gone for ever,  was surprised to see her on the lineups,  good for her. Hope she gets her acts together.

Online fredhiggins

Offline Lewis

Well Jamie was good when she first came to the private club, she was one of my favourites there.

That was where I saw her too. She was one of the greedy girls working that night. She spent the whole evening hanging about with the same 3 or 4 blokes. Anyone who tried approaching her was met with a firm NO! and told to fuck off.

OK, if a girl doesn't want to see someone, then she has every right to say no. It's even part of the club rules. No means no. But to do it to over 90% of the blokes attending that night was wrong, especially when she's being paid to work.

A few people complained to Chris (the owner of TPC) about her attitude. From what I gather she didn't get paid that evening because of her attitude.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 08:40:06 pm by Lewis »

Offline Bootyhunter01

Yes I know what you mean. The first time I met her she was very new, it was an end of month party, packed and I didn't notice anything. I remember we spoke about e-cig and got on well. We met again at a Jade's filming and further parties but didn't notice anything. I guess you notice these things when you become a victim of it, but it happened a lot at the club and there were huggers too, specially that fat bloke who used to hug Savannah the black girl. It ruins the whole experience.