Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabellita Basingstoke  (Read 1292 times)

11 review(s) for Isabellita (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow

First Review, so will do my best based on those I have read.

External Link/Members Only

Coms were good with Isabellita asking me to call upon arrival which I did and there were no delays or hanging around.  Flat is around 5-10 minute walk from the railway station, which was handy as I was passing through on a long journey.  Flat was clean and tidy, no complaints here.

Isabellita looked very nice, as per pictures, which I would say are 100% genuine.  Maybe a couple of years on top of the stated age of 38, but perhaps I am being unkind here, she looked in good shape.

Shower offered and accepted and then down to business.  Lovely pair of tits and quite sensitive but Isabellita was quite responsive. Very good kisser, would say more FK than DFK but very nice.  After undressing, we progressed to oral on me (uncovered) which was excellent and then I went down on her.  Very clean and responsive.  Back up for more kissing, then more oral on me before progressing to the fucking where Isabellita rode me before doggy, mish and back to her on top to finish me off.  After some kissing/cuddling/chat Isabellita performed oral again but I was unable to pop again.  There was no clock-watching (I think I probably went about 10 minutes over) before I had to call time as I needed to catch my train.  Got dressed and at no point did I feel I was being rushed out.

Price - as per her advert for an hour.

I would not say I will see Isabellita often, as work rarely brings me this way but when I am in town, I would be perfectly happy to visit again.  She is a very nice lady.

Offline mikeg1600

Good first review and sums up my experience with her.