Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex Birmingham  (Read 1702 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Todde0909

External Link/Members Only - SP in question

30 minutes for £70 located near the top of Broad Street a few weeks ago.

Communication was good and booked on the day via text. Into her place no problems and was met in her flat but it was dark so couldn’t really see her, went into the bedroom where I could see her wearing a top similar to her 2nd profile pic. She is very tanned and has massive tits about H size, which might be too much for some but it was the look I fancied that day.

She had decent convo to start but did say don’t squeeze her boobs which has been mentioned before but could get a reasonable feel/lick which was ok as I knew this before the booking. Started feeling up her body and a bit of kissing then moved onto owo. This was good and there was plenty of ball action, not too deep but enough. Then went into cowgirl, this was great seeing her tits move about in front of my face and get my face in them. We then went into mish and finally I came in doggy. She doesn’t like being fucked too hard and did tell me to slow down once in mish.

Overall good meet and would see again if I was in the mood for her type. Not sure if she’s back to Czech Republic or just enjoying the recent sun as she hasn’t been online for a week or so.