Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluty molly Norwich  (Read 2567 times)

9 review(s) for SluttyMolly (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Tomcat007

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a couple weeks ago....
She has a slim body actually a very hard body ... she seems a bit rough as well.

Met at Riverside apartments.

She was Very scaty and all over the place like seriously  buzzed....paperwork done. She disappeared to the lounge then I was lead into the room. And I was informed  She would return and to get undressed in the mean time...

She returned dfk very robotic
Owo and deep throat again done but really forced.
Sex was in different positions she really gave me the  impression that she was just in a rush and just wanted to be done.
I won't return  especially  at £100 for half an hour.

Offline KerachiDope

Sounds more like to me a Neutral punt rather than a Negative mate.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 12:38:14 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline lillythesavage

Sounds more like to me a Neutral punt rather than a Negative mate.

We are not here to question others thoughts :D, but you must have really low expectations if you think that is better than negative at over 3 quid a minute  :lol:

Offline KerachiDope

True dat. One has a right to one's personal preferences 

Offline Tomcat007

Perhaps if she wasn't so robotic it would have been great.
I actually started off as a positive.then half way I change it to neutral and by the end of it u just thought I wouldn't  return and I wouldn't recommend her to a friend.

Offline itk

Perhaps if she wasn't so robotic it would have been great.
I actually started off as a positive.then half way I change it to neutral and by the end of it u just thought I wouldn't  return and I wouldn't recommend her to a friend.
Sorry to hear you had a crap punt, but that’s her off my hot list. Been considering for a while but not any more. She does look like she has a stunning body, but that sort of attitude is always a worry for me when it comes to new punts.