Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen GlamourBBWx? outcalls in essex  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Rick2468

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl and have any views? Does outcalls only and states a preference for black guys (which I am not?.

Thanks

cockneybstrd

She has knocked down her prices as she was at 200 an hour at one point. (Used to have her on my HL)

Not see her myself as she is a little short but looks like she has cracking pair of Bristols

BCAndrew

Going to see her on Sunday hopefully after replying to my reverse booking. Let you know how she is.

Offline Rick2468

Excellent. I have been in contact with her by email and she seems lovely over email but our schedules just didn't match. She looks so saucy :). I don't know how reverse bookings work. Have you got a lower price as she is more expensive than what I have paid for others but I'm tempted if she is good.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 06:55:59 pm by Rick2468 »

BCAndrew

No lower price only have half hour will do more if decent.Just love her look. Let you know how it goes.

Reverse booking are pretty much you put in your requirements etc and how long you want and how much your willing to pay. And they bid for you and you choose what you like the look of. It does cost a small amount to do this but i think its worth it.

jjpsweet

She's hot. I'm not fond of the Gary glitter eyebrows though